Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

These Dreams...

Go down 
+3
picturegirl
*krissyloohoo*
ArtReborn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

These Dreams... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:12 am

mert wrote:
Nope, and it's gone now! Very Happy
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:37 am

So, I was having a fantastic dream this morning before Judd woke me up to start breakfast. lol.....

I was at work, (the job I hate), and long story short, someone said something that was super pissing me off, and after stewing on it for about, oh, five seconds. I quit and walked out! Laughing It was fantastic. What made it even better is that James Franco, on a bicycle built for two, gave me a ride home. OH, it was going to be lovely and then Judd was like "I want cinnamon rolls!" and I was like "bite me! I quit my job for James Franco!" Laughing Laughing Laughing

The End.
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:44 am

Laughing Awesome with James Franco!!! I really hate it when you get woken up as things are getting good, though. Sad

I've been having weird, media-related dreams recently. I had a dream that Darth Vader had another son, and he was a toddler. I was hopping from planet to planet trying to keep him from Vader, who was always just a millisecond behind me. I woke up just after we landed on this planet filled with nuns.... My last thought was "This is not going to be fun. They have too many rules!!!" Laughing

Then I had a dream that I was on the team from the TV show Flashpoint - which is based on the Toronto SWAT team. We were in an old house that was owned by a cult, trying to find the leader, who was hurting kids. We found her, and she was restrained and unarmed, so I had no reason to shoot her.... So my gun "accidentally" went off an inch below her feet to scare her. Cool Laughing Then I was eating yogurt, waiting to talk to the investigations unit. Laughing

And then last night I dreamt that I was going to school in England (the school I went to/work for has a castle and study aboard program in England). My mom was still alive and was driving me to the bus... Then we were somehow on a boat and it was tropical. Then I was at Walt Disney World with my brother, his family, his wife's family, and a couple of their friends. We were on this boat-type ride thing, and a scaly snake appeared on the boat. Everyone kept playing with it, despite me telling them that it looks like a type that is poisonous. It bit me, then I threw it overboard and it morphed into a giant alligator - like the one from Peter Pan. Eventually everyone realized that it wasn't a good idea to be so close to so many giant gators, and we left. We were trying to decide what to do next, and I was thinking about how to contact Art and Loa to visit when I woke up. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:04 am

mert wrote:
Then we were somehow on a boat and it was tropical. Then I was at Walt Disney World with my brother, his family, his wife's family, and a couple of their friends. We were on this boat-type ride thing, and a scaly snake appeared on the boat. Everyone kept playing with it, despite me telling them that it looks like a type that is poisonous. It bit me, then I threw it overboard and it morphed into a giant alligator - like the one from Peter Pan. Eventually everyone realized that it wasn't a good idea to be so close to so many giant gators, and we left. We were trying to decide what to do next, and I was thinking about how to contact Art and Loa to visit when I woke up. Laughing Laughing
Wow! Except for the ending, this sounds totally like one of my dreams! Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:26 am

Laughing Seriously, all of my dreams seem to feature people who are partially someone and partially another person... Or they are fully one person and then morph into someone else. I just take the easiest to explain when I tell my dreams, but even that one - my brother's friend was a girl I grew up with until suddenly her daughter was the girl I babysat... Then she became that girl's mother instead. My dreams make me realize how close I am to insanity sometimes. Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:17 am

Yeah, I sorta have that too.. but usually I am feeling the feelings of a character... like it's not me, but I feel what the person is feeling as if it IS me... maybe that's a writer thing, but it makes me feel insane. lol

I related to the Disney World/snake/aligator-ness of your last dream though. Very me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Dreams...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Modern Station :: Landscapes :: SexDrugsLoveLife-
Jump to: