Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+3
ArtReborn
mert
interviewsover
7 posters
AuthorMessage
interviewsover

interviewsover

The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:40 am

dedicated to the one and only mister interviews Twisted Evil

The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread PaulMac
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:43 am

Awww, Paul. Very Happy

South Park Paul!
The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread Sppaul
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 am

Aww and he brought flowers for his wife! How sweet. Wink
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:53 am

Well, the real Paul apparently laughed at that and enjoyed it when I sent it to him on MySpace, so I thought it should be here too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Middle Class Sam

Middle Class Sam

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:34 am

Despite making him laugh throughout the whole concert I went too, when I asked for a photo with him after he was all "Nah man I'm going to take a shower" Evil or Very Mad

And I must be the only guy in the UK that has both his solo albums!
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:27 pm

mert wrote:
Awww, Paul. Very Happy

South Park Paul!
The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread Sppaul

omg did you make that!???
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Yeah, I made one for each of the Chair boys too, for the SS one night when I was bored.... This was about a year and a half ago now. Laughing But I sent Paul's to his MySpace. Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
interviewsover

interviewsover

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:52 am

mert wrote:
Yeah, I made one for each of the Chair boys too, for the SS one night when I was bored.... This was about a year and a half ago now. Laughing But I sent Paul's to his MySpace. Embarassed Laughing

i remember that. totally hilarious!

i luv me some big mac. just hoping when i meet him in the future, he does not recognize me and run. LOL oh wait, he wouldn't do that. he luvs me too, right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:37 am

Here's one for you Mrs.Mac
The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread PilotPaulMac
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:12 am

The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread Beautiful+Premiere+Sydney+lS7zr44F9y6l

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:13 am

He looks short and kinda squat in that pic.... I respect that. Cool
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:17 am

I like when guys are surprisingly short! I couldn't get over how short Rufus Wainwright was in person. Laughing He made me not feel so short! I was normal for two seconds! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:19 am

Really? Rufus is short-ish? He doesn't seem so...
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:50 am

He's barely leaning into me in the pic of us together, and he didn't bend down or anything, and I'm SUPER short. 5 feet, 0 inches. lol so yeah, he seemed short. i always imagined him over 6 feet for some reason. lol
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:58 am

Yeah he seems taller for some reason.

I love when I see a fellow shortie man pass by... I feel like high fiving him or something... but I hold myself back. rabbit Laughing

btw, I can't wait to stand next to you krissy. Wink
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:01 am

You'll be taller. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:06 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
You'll be taller. Laughing

YES!!!!! *fist punches the air*

Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:16 am

Paul Mac is soo Aussie Bogan lol lol! and super ugly in that picture

When short people walk past me I want to high five them two, but for some reason I only have to use my thumb Neutral Neutral Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:22 am

Aussie Bogan or not, he doesn't look ugly there. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Paul remixing Greensleeves? YES PLEASE! Laughing

Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:02 pm

NICE!!!! Cool I love Paul. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread   The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The (((Better than the Other))) Paul Mac Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1