Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Your Pic!

Go down 
+8
mert
Hippy
picturegirl
silverbrooke
*krissyloohoo*
Sarah
low
ArtReborn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
picturegirl

picturegirl

Post Your Pic! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Sarah wrote:
That lucky old man!! Razz Wink

i am sure he thought, give the girl some more alcohol!
Back to top Go down
Hippy

Hippy

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:57 pm

LOL! I am not sure why my arm is so tanned, but my hand is so white. Weird creepy me... Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:35 am

I love the pics, everybody! Very Happy

low wrote:
*krissyloohoo* wrote:
*the above photo is loohoo approved*

Cool

they have these at my local 5below store (if you dont know what that is, its like a dollar store, but everythings 5 dollars or less)

they have white ones (girls) and black ones (guys). i bought one a while ago. i kno you <3 mj. if they still have any ill pick you up one if you want and tell me your size.

Oh my gosh, that's so sweet of you to offer! I'd gladly take one if they still have some. I normally get tees in small or medium. It varies by brand, so in this case, we'll go with medium, seeing as how I'm not there to try it on or anything! Razz and I'd be more than happy to pay you back for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:58 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
I love the pics, everybody! Very Happy

low wrote:
*krissyloohoo* wrote:
*the above photo is loohoo approved*

Cool

they have these at my local 5below store (if you dont know what that is, its like a dollar store, but everythings 5 dollars or less)

they have white ones (girls) and black ones (guys). i bought one a while ago. i kno you <3 mj. if they still have any ill pick you up one if you want and tell me your size.

Oh my gosh, that's so sweet of you to offer! I'd gladly take one if they still have some. I normally get tees in small or medium. It varies by brand, so in this case, we'll go with medium, seeing as how I'm not there to try it on or anything! Razz and I'd be more than happy to pay you back for it! Very Happy

okie :] ill run by there soon and see if they still got em.
i have a really close friend who works there, so ill see if she can get me a little discount too (five finger? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:57 am

Hippy wrote:
Laughing

Post Your Pic! - Page 2 16743_190948812173_529332173_380976
It's Hips' hips!! Awesome! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 am

I believe I forgot to post the pic of us with John Landis from when we met him a few weeks ago. What a fun weekend. I want to do it again! Very Happy

Post Your Pic! - Page 2 JohnLandis_John_AM094x6

This one was taken at his Q&A.
Post Your Pic! - Page 2 LandisQA09_c4x6

Here's Linda Blair at her Q&A. The woman was in great shape! Shocked
Post Your Pic! - Page 2 LindaBlair09_c4x6

Finally, here's a custom figure/sculpture of one of the zombies from Return of the Living Dead. Gotta love that movie!
Post Your Pic! - Page 2 CruikshankZombieWoman4x6

Sorry they're so big!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 am

Such stunners Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:44 am

Great pics Mrs T!! Especially the one with you guys & Landis. You rock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:39 am

My word you Thievingses are gorgeous people!!!
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:51 am

mrs. t reminds me of some famous actress; someone help me out Idea
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words guys! Very Happy That's really making my day even though I don't take compliments well. Embarassed All I keep thinking about that pic is how beat we were at the time. It was about 8:00pm and we had been going nonstop since early that morning, drove a couple of hours to Orlando, braved the crowds at the event and had a few drinkies by then.

I'm not sure what actress you're thinking of Low. I've heard a couple before, but I don't agree. If you think of who it might be, I'd love to know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:53 pm

sarah silverman

or

sandra bullock
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:15 pm

I have heard the Sandra Bullock reference before, but only for certain pictures. Thanks though! Love her! Very Happy

As for Sarah Silverman, I definitely don't think so. Also, no thank you ... No

I guess it usually depends on my hair. When my hair is lighter, people say Julia Roberts sometimes. I don't think I look like any of them. I just look like me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:53 pm

albino Llinda Blair in the electric chair!
tongue Razz
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:08 pm

MrsThieving wrote:
I have heard the Sandra Bullock reference before, but only for certain pictures. Thanks though! Love her! Very Happy

As for Sarah Silverman, I definitely don't think so. Also, no thank you ... No

I guess it usually depends on my hair. When my hair is lighter, people say Julia Roberts sometimes. I don't think I look like any of them. I just look like me! Very Happy

I don't think you look like either (especially not Sarah Silverman! lol)

But I do think you're pretty enough to be an actress. Smile

*hopes Mr T doesn't get mad at me for saying that... hides under a a mound of naked Santas just in case* What a Face
Back to top Go down
Hippy

Hippy

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:48 pm

I loooooooooove your tshirt Mrs T! Great pics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
m&m-mum

m&m-mum

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:55 pm

I also love your shirt and I think you look like Jennifer Love Hewitt in that pic.
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:10 pm

Yes, I agree with M... I was thinking Jennifer Love Hewitt a bit... Not the face shape, but how awesomely healthy and glowy your skin is. Smile
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:12 pm

Art, thank you so much! No, the hubby won't be upset by that at all. Also, while very distracting, I don't think the naked Santas work at hiding people. What a Face He'd probably just want to know why he doesn't look like he could be an actor. Laughing Well, we tried to get John Landis to cast us in his new, very dark comedy Burke and Hare with Simon Pegg and David Tennant (Dr. Who). They're beginning filming in December or January in the UK. Anyway, he didn't bite on casting either of us. Sad I can cry on command though! That's got to count for something! Laughing

Hippy, I wanted to say I loved your dancing pic too, you hot woman you! Glad you like the shirt! It was the official custom artwork from the same event last year, when Malcom McDowell was the guest of honor. They have some amazing artists there too. This year, we bought one of Stainboy's only remaining artists proofs of a commissioned concert poster he did for Queens of the Stone Age. It's this one actually:

Post Your Pic! - Page 2 Queens

He was a very cool guy also. He seemed to want to leave his booth and have a few drinks with us. Laughing He's quite the interesting looking guy. Kind of reminded me of a bleach blonde Sid Vicious.

Last edited by MrsThieving on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Aw, geez M and Mert. Thank you! Embarassed I don't see the similarity but I'll take it! Very Happy Maybe all the organic food has been working on my skin! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:33 am

MrsThieving wrote:
Art, thank you so much! No, the hubby won't be upset by that at all. Also, while very distracting, I don't think the naked Santas work at hiding people. What a Face He'd probably just want to know why he doesn't look like he could be an actor. Laughing Well, we tried to get John Landis to cast us in his new, very dark comedy Burke and Hare with Simon Pegg and David Tennant (Dr. Who). They're beginning filming in December or January in the UK. Anyway, he didn't bite on casting either of us. Sad I can cry on command though! That's got to count for something! Laughing
Oh cool. I'd cast ya if I were a casting agent. Wink

Tell Mr T he is a good lookin dude and all, but when he's standing next to his purdy wife, he doesn't stand a chance of being noticed. tongue Wink
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:05 am

Yes, Mr Thievings is very good-looking... Just doesn`t remind me of someone, that`s all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Thieving

Mr Thieving

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:31 am

OK, I'm on the board now. Woo Hoo!

Here's an old picture from I believe 1995, when I was younger and skinny. I mean, really skinny! So skinny, my nose looked like it weighed 10 pounds. OK, maybe it still does! Laughing My hair was almost to my arse before I cut it. The photo also has my good friend Thomas.

Post Your Pic! - Page 2 Me_with_Thomas
Back to top Go down
http://artmusiccinema.blogspot.com
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:59 am

Very Happy Awesome!!! You guys look like you could sub in as members of Motley Cru. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:19 pm

mert wrote:
Very Happy Awesome!!! You guys look like you could sub in as members of Motley Cru. Awesome.

bhahah i was gonna say that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic!   Post Your Pic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Pic!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next