Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0

Go down 
+13
Doofaeus
Rein2.0
Admin
CyRuS
Middle Class Sam
interviewsover
Sarah
Chele77
*krissyloohoo*
loaluvsyourlife
ArtReborn
mert
low
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:07 pm

NO joke. Laughing
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:13 pm

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
Wow, he messaged you that, pic? scratch it's the audacity of such a suggestion that gets me. Like it's such a big deal that people have to be asked to stop participating? just WOW. Laughing It's just sad. No People can join as many forums as they want and shouldn't have to hear about it that much. We haven't pimped out the new forum as much as the kid has freaked out about it. He's doing the advertising for us via freak out sessions. Laughing Laughing

yep, i was kinda surprised too, that he sent me a pm telling me to stop posting on here. well, he's a kid, a very emotional one.
Suspect

kudos to you reino, don't worry everything will be fine, just post in a straight line on cp.
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:37 pm

The two stars of Paranormal Activity are on Jay Leno right now. Lucky shits for their overnight success!
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:57 pm

There is a Reino that you like and there is a Rein2.0 that you hate clown clown
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:06 am

^In your own delusional world maybe. Suspect Laughing

Kid, seriously, this isn't high school. Get a grip! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:13 am

Alright I seriously want the toddler on the forum to fuck off. right. now.
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:25 am

rabbit Why Fank you rabbit lol!
If you didnt realise it was a joke my last post about Reino and Rein2.0 so if you dont mind do you think you could tone the temper just for everyones sake. Ive gotten over the fact that people have moved/abandoned CP so yeah.
P-A-R-T- WHY?
COZ U GOTTA!
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:51 am

More than half of the registered users on this board are still active members on CP so you can stop with that "abandoned CP" crap you're spewing. Rolling Eyes Seriously.

Great video post though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:46 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
More than half of the registered users on this board are still active members on CP so you can stop with that "abandoned CP" crap you're spewing. Rolling Eyes Seriously.

Great video post though. Laughing
Every Reino post has a silver lining, even its really small just hold Ctrl and Scroll foward to see where it is. geek (gohan much??)
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:00 am

Oh my. Laughing
Back to top Go down
m&m-mum

m&m-mum

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:41 am

Rein2.0 wrote:

I think they both suck.
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:39 am

Gonya mate,
https://apps.facebook.com/quizcreate/quiz.php/498571/Silverchair-Quiz/
i just made it because there was none Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:29 pm

So tomorrow is my last day babysitting as a part-time job. As great as it'll be to have more spare time and actually live at my house.... I'm going to miss it. I've only had the little girl for the past month. She's now 18 months and AWESOME. Laughing She dances to all my music - today she was dancing to Muse so much when her mom came to pick her up that her mom said she'll get her the CD for Christmas. Laughing She's all smiles and cuddles... Really cute. I'll miss her. Now I'm used to seeing her 3-5 days a week. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:07 pm

Mert, you totally need to have a baby!!! You would be the best Mom ever!!! Will you be my adopted 2nd Mom? Very Happy Will you be able to see her from time to time?

So, the hubby and I are getting ready to get the little Goldie's Lorikeet bird soon. We put a deposit down on him and he's being hand-fed at the store for a couple of weeks. He's such a tiny baby right now! Our deposit is holding him, but we can still change our minds. I'm just kind of nervous about the whole thing, as we've never had a bird before. We've had dogs, cats and ferrets over the years. I'm also a little worried about Guinness interacting with him. We have brought him to Petsmart a few times to hang out with those birds, but they're always in cages. He seems to like them, but does jump towards them a bit every once in a while. I think he's just being playful, but it's hard to tell. So, what do you all think? Should we do it?

Art, you don't have to answer since I know birds freak you out. Wink
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Hahaha, I'll have a baby... Someday. The best part about all these kids around me is that I can hand them back to their parents and go out drinking all night, or go to concerts... Otherwise act immature. Wink Laughing I'll get to see her from time to time. Her parents are best friends with my brother and his wife.

As for the bird, I say go for it if you want a bird. I don't know bird breeds, but I do know that some can be quite affectionate and intelligent (and I'm guessing, with all this effort, this type is one of those). Guinness will adapt. Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:02 am

MrsThieving wrote:

Art, you don't have to answer since I know birds freak you out. Wink
Laughing

Not all birds freak me out... just the loud obnoxious ones that SQEEAAAK and SQUAAAAWK. Sometimes I rarely hear nice ones that just tweet, but you know how it is in Florida. Waking up to the loud ones just makes me want to eat them for breakfast. Twisted Evil

I'm just not a morning person. Suspect Wink

And Merty is already a mum to me and Sarah! But I guess she can adopt you too Mrs T. The more the merrier!!! cheers I love you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:23 am

SQUAWK!!!
POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 KW2KEagleSquawkHead
DUCK ART QUICK! Razz
No No

Thieving get the bird, the dog wont kill it, just be carefull it doesnt fly away, my sister was soo upset when our budgerigar flew away Crying or Very sad and then we got another two, one died because the baby-sitter upened the cage and it flew away, then we got one more and the two ended up living for 5 years until we thought we dont need them anymore and gave them away.
My friend has a dog and a bird in the house, the bird goes out of the cage and sits on his/his sisters finger but one time and I mean ONE TIME I saw the dog tried to bite it when it flew through the air. It was more funny then threatening.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:35 am

Rein2.0 wrote:
SQUAWK!!!
POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 KW2KEagleSquawkHead
DUCK ART QUICK! Razz
*runs away in abject terror*

Razz
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:59 am

m&m-mum wrote:
Rein2.0 wrote:

I think they both suck.

^ thats why i love m.
she seems to have the same mindset and process as i do.

nobullshit

but to everyone; i havn't personally seen reino do anything horrid in a while, but being annoying does often result in getting constantly bashed (and we can do some fuckin bashin). so reino, choose your fate. as long as your respectful to the girls on here
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:30 am

Had some yummy Highlands Gaelic Ale tonight with Mr. thieving while researching birdy stuff online. Not sure I actually learned anything. Laughing Maybe we shouldn't have had anything to drink!

We don't have a drunk thread here, do we? I'm not drunk or anything, just sayin'. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:03 am

Allright,
Ill be nice to all the girls: Pic, m, thievings (mrs), hips, krissy, sarah, art and loa.
but other than that its the troublsome trio Low, Mr.T and I party whole weekened albino
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:46 am

LOL! Art is anything but girly, fool. Laughing Laughing Laughing He's going to knock the crap out of you for that. Then again, he might not. Hanging with all the ladies is right up Art's alley....as long as Loa approves. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:17 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
LOL! Art is anything but girly, fool. Laughing Laughing Laughing He's going to knock the crap out of you for that. Then again, he might not. Hanging with all the ladies is right up Art's alley....as long as Loa approves. Laughing
Flaming shields ahoy! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:27 am

Lil Reino just likes to yank my chain. But that's only cause he doesn't have his won won's wand to yank. *snap*

Yeah, I do like hanging with the girls actually... Loa doesn't mind as long as I'm just looking and not touching.... much. Cool Twisted Evil pirat Wink
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:55 am

Sometimes, my post whore husband looks a little too much. And he gets mad at me for doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next