Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Observations by Sarah.

Go down 
+4
Middle Class Sam
ArtReborn
low
Sarah
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah

Sarah

Observations by Sarah. Empty
PostSubject: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Yesterday's weather was forecast to be quite hot, but I was a little bit surprised when it was actually quite hot.

I had pizza and pasta last night for dinner. I went to the Pizza shop to order, and only when I got there at 7 pm did I notice I was still in my school dress.

The bloke making the dough had an awesome plaid hat on. I considered stealing it whilst no one was watching.

When I got home I watched a show called 'The Unsellables' and the lady that presented it had bright pink lipstick, black wavy hair, and moved around too much when she was talking.

I then watched a lightning storm outside. A neighbour was playing a Def Leppard record as I watched. I do like Def Leppard, but I much prefered the thunder.

When it had died down I went back inside and turned on the TV. I put it on Channel 9, because Harry Potter was on. Unfortunately, Emma had frizzy hair in this installment, so I wasn't going to watch the rest of it. However I did watch until the first ad break.

The first ad was about Channel 9 hosting the ARIA awards. A few band names floated onto screen as the voiceover said "The highest ARIA award winners of all time"....Midnight Oil, John Farnham, The Presets, Powderfinger....ad finishes. Of course, not a mention of the Chair.

I fell asleep about midnight, woke up at 6, fell back asleep, and woke up again an hour ago. And I don't know why, but it feels like Christmas. Because the weather is warm and the house is clean. It's an odd feeling.

And now I am spending the morning on Young Modern Station...because its better than Chairpage.
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:45 pm

i honestly think this is the best thread ever created :]

for some reason, the simplicity of your observations is rather inspirational sunny

I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:38 am

This thread is very zen... keep it up sis, I'd read it every day to relax. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:19 pm

I did manage to sleep in a bit today. The weather was somewhere near normal and so I could return to my usual quilt/blanket combination.

I was the last one to wake up. When I walked into the open plan living/dining/kitchen, Mum was at the table drinking tea, Dad was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and my brother was in the living room. All three of them were keeping a keen eye on the Python movie they had on.

I couldn't help but sigh contently as I made my way to the armchair next to my brother. I do love Sunday mornings.

Today there isn't going to be much rain, but It's grey and humid outside. I dont mind it like this - I always like to stare at the interesting backdrops skies make.

For the remainder of today im definitely going to get out the guitar and just play anything. I don't know much, but I can still have fun.

And I'm going to write. Because I haven't in a very long time and I think I should put my spare time to some good.

I'll be listening to Neon Ballroom today, because I listen to Young Modern and Diorama too often.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:38 pm

*sighs contentedly*
Back to top Go down
Middle Class Sam

Middle Class Sam

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:09 am

Awesome thread. You should consider twitter!
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:08 am

Middle Class Sam wrote:

nah, stay here, i am not on twitter... Suspect
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:08 am

Middle Class Sam wrote:

nah, stay here, i am not on twitter... Suspect
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Laughing Great job!
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:04 pm

after reading these, i find myself making observations. its kinda of nice to take note of the little things
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:05 pm

The little things are the best things
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:06 pm

pirat mhm
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:12 am

Pirates like the little things... eye patches, rum, the sound of screams as you rape and pillage a new town... *sigh* lol!
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 am

lol! ahh, that's the best Art. So is this thread. I'm glad to see other people sit back and notice the little things. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:29 am

I took wonder at how having a bad nights sleep with messed up dreams can affect a day so much.

I woke up late, flicked around on TV whilst I avoided breakfast. I happened to see ANTM was on, and it was painful watching them try to do an Australian accent.

I felt drowsy all day, and looked it. But I still got dragged to the TV to watch the Melbourne Cup. Needless to say, my horse didn't win. It happened once in 2007 and its certainly not going to happen again.

So once I decided I was going to procrastinate and not do Math homework, I flopped onto my bed. It was quiet in my room.

I watched the light from the sun flood through the trees, through my window and reflect onto the roof.

And for about 10 minutes i lay there going "i think this is the most beautiful thing ive ever seen!". Then I realise I know what Daniel Johns looks like.
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:09 pm

i like the daniel johns part. I love you
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:50 pm

i like the sarah part
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:03 am

I like the sun flooding through the trees part. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:41 am

im sitting in english
and i have been nothing but polite to this fucking teacher all year
theres a question
i dont quite understand it
so i flick my hand up
she comes over
says 'yes sarah'
and i say
i dont understand this question, could you please help me
she says
"you dont understand it?? there must be something very wrong with you!"
the whole FUCKING class turns around with mouths wide open
and she just walks off
i say "yes, thankyou mrs waller, your help is much appreciated."
so after shes walked off
i hear other students
asking the exact same question
she HELPS them
then in afternoon homeroom
i decided
you know what
im not going to get treaten like shit
and have them get away with it
so mr adams and mrs ryan are sitting down stamping diaries
and i call to ellen and say
"ellen, why dont you tell mrs ryan what mrs waller said to me in english today"
ellen tells them
and then i hear this voice behind me
its mrs waller
she says "you do realise i can hear you sarah"
i turn
and say
you know what mrs waller?
i was actually really offended
she GRINS
and says "oh come now"
mrs ryan says "sarah, what did you ask?"
before i can open my mouth mrs waller says
"oh, sarah asked what a verb was"
no i fucking did NOT
i walk out of the library and mrs waller follows
i go to get my bag
and waller is walking out of library
with a massive fuck off grin on her face
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:24 am

Sarah, I think your teachers are evil, repressed nun-like bitches.

Oh and what does "stamping diaries" mean? Who's diaries? And why would they be doing something like stamping them?
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:31 am

We have to get our homework diaries signed every day by parents and the teachers stamp them in the afternoon
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:34 am

Sarah wrote:
We have to get our homework diaries signed every day by parents and the teachers stamp them in the afternoon
Weird that they call them "diaries"... you don't have to write about secrets and crushes and feelings alongside mathematical proofs and whatnot, do ya? Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:38 am

Well i did put a picture of Til Schweiger in there Razz
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:50 am

please tell me that you were only reporting a dream, please... Surprised
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:57 pm

ArtReborn wrote:
Sarah, I think your teachers are evil, repressed nun-like bitches.

Oh and what does "stamping diaries" mean? Who's diaries? And why would they be doing something like stamping them?

I don't know about high school, but I know elementary teachers do that here too... Regular board and Catholic school board. We call them agendas, though. It's a way for a constant communication with the kids... and so parents know if the kids have homework instead of relying on them to be honest about it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Observations by Sarah.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Modern Station :: Landscapes :: Everything and Nothing-
Jump to: