Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all things vinyl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
picturegirl

picturegirl

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:41 am

discuss all things vinyl. yay! Very Happy

good news, i got the luv your life vinyl and the 2nd tomorrow 7" lately.

and my sister got the green frogstomp vinyl for my birthday, which is next friday.
Back to top Go down
low

low

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:18 am

did you ever get your ACROSS THE NIGHT 12" or what???

they said they were sending it AGES ago Sad
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:20 am

nah, not yet. i am sure it'll arrive next week, i'll let you know about it.
Back to top Go down
Middle Class Sam

Middle Class Sam

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:10 am

I've been getting more vinyl lately, I love the stuff.

I love listening to Michael Jackson's "Invincible" on it, and "Diorama" too.
Back to top Go down
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:13 am

i am one of those annoying ones who has loads of chair on vinyl but has never opened it- i would love to listen to diorama vinyl but dont have a player thing to do it..
Back to top Go down
Middle Class Sam

Middle Class Sam

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:17 am

silverbrooke wrote:
i am one of those annoying ones who has loads of chair on vinyl but has never opened it- i would love to listen to diorama vinyl but dont have a player thing to do it..
I'm like that with my Young Modern vinyl, I didn't have a player when I bought it and I still haven't opened it. I'm sure that there's more than 400 copies of that made though, they're always on eBay and I found one in HMV in London.
Back to top Go down
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:26 am

yeah i think that about the across the great divide dvd- wasnt that supposed to limited release? yet there are like a million copies on the net! - btw cool that ym vinyl was in hmv in london!
Back to top Go down
Middle Class Sam

Middle Class Sam

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:43 am

silverbrooke wrote:
yeah i think that about the across the great divide dvd- wasnt that supposed to limited release? yet there are like a million copies on the net! - btw cool that ym vinyl was in hmv in london!
I don't think so, I've been saying it everywhere in so many different formats and packaging haha. Yeah I was pretty shocked, I even took a photo of it!
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:01 am

silverbrooke wrote:

i haven't opened my ym yet and i probably won't, but i listen to the rest of my chair vinyl on special occasions like the night before my first of my last exams at uni: i listened to fs and nb for the first time on vinyl and was absolutely blown away.

yea, there seems to be heaps of ym vinyl around, they go for cheap on ebay.
Back to top Go down
low

low

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:46 pm

i was looking through all of my vinyl the other day since i was adding some more

i have a collection of vinyl that i play often , and a collection that sits on the shelf because its special.

but the point of my story is that my LUV YOUR LIFE 7" is GONE!

i have no idea where its dissapeared too. ive only ever played it once, and it otherwise sits on teh shelf with other odd vinyls.

im upset.
Back to top Go down
Middle Class Sam

Middle Class Sam

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:03 pm

Did you sell it and forget that you did or something?

Annoying this is with vinyl, all the ones I want at the moment are bloody expensive, they're approximately:

Silverchair - Freak Show £80
Silverchair - Neon Ballroom £100
Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness £150
Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile £70
Jeff Buckley - Grace £30

and one more (Sky Larkin) which is only £15 or so, but for the others I'll just have to wait until I'm in some form of full time employment in like 7 years Laughing
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:51 pm

i got my fs for € 50 and my nb for € 15,- (lucky find on amazon). be patient, sam!

low, that sucks, hope you find it soon. my luv your life vinyl arrived last week, i got it for under $ 20 on ebay. afro

i am still looking for the diorama vinyl, the yellow fs, the cemetery 10" and the door 7" (which is f**kin expensive on ebay), i own the rest now - well, except the various freak 7"s (i got a red one though), but i don't expect to find any of em in the near future.
Back to top Go down
low

low

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:54 pm

theres a place in my brother's town about 35 minutes away.

its literally an entire store of used vinyls. its brilliant. i picked up a handful of tom petty 7" in there the other day for less than 5 bucks

ive never checked for sc there, i doubt they'd have it. they don't even carry nirvana vinyls from what i've seen, but they have nsync Shocked

maybe they just sell out so quickly or somthin. ill check for chair next time im in there.
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:28 am

low wrote:
theres a place in my brother's town about 35 minutes away.

its literally an entire store of used vinyls. its brilliant. i picked up a handful of tom petty 7" in there the other day for less than 5 bucks

ive never checked for sc there, i doubt they'd have it. they don't even carry nirvana vinyls from what i've seen, but they have nsync Shocked

maybe they just sell out so quickly or somthin. ill check for chair next time im in there.

i like tom petty's "free falling", great song!

there's nsync vinyl out there? my boyfriend bought a nkotb vinyl lately, which he wanted to keep though i was a nkotb fan aaaaages ago.
Back to top Go down
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:33 am

^ i also love tom petty 'free fallin' just because of jerry maguire lol! i dont think i know any other tom petty songs
Back to top Go down
low

low

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:09 am

silverbrooke wrote:
^ i also love tom petty 'free fallin' just because of jerry maguire lol! i dont think i know any other tom petty songs

blasphemy. go to my facebook and check out the 2 covers i posted of me playing in my pottyroom.

one of my top favorite songwriters ever
Back to top Go down
low

low

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:53 am

i just got my deluxe version of nirvana's bleach in the mail, it comes out today Smile its all on 180-gram white vinyl and includes a live show in vinyl as well.

im psyched. rendeer
Back to top Go down
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:47 pm

low wrote:
silverbrooke wrote:

blasphemy. go to my facebook and check out the 2 covers i posted of me playing in my pottyroom.

lol i shall!
Back to top Go down
low

low

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:51 pm

silverbrooke wrote:
low wrote:
silverbrooke wrote:

lol i shall!

Very Happy GOOD!

lemme know whatcha think
Back to top Go down
low

low

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:32 am

have you gotten your ATN 12" pic??
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:50 am

no. Surprised pale
Back to top Go down
low

low

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:00 pm

what the hell. its going on 3 months since we ordered.

im not even sure what to do?
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:06 pm

was it that long ago? pale

well, i got an e-mail about two weeks ago saying they sent it off, and you?
Back to top Go down
low

low

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:30 pm

picturegirl wrote:
was it that long ago? pale

well, i got an e-mail about two weeks ago saying they sent it off, and you?

i got that same email, but that was longer than 2 weeks ago. more like.. a month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

all things vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: all things vinyl   all things vinyl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all things vinyl
Page 1 of 1