Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youtube videos.

Go down 
+4
loaluvsyourlife
mert
silverbrooke
*krissyloohoo*
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:55 am

Post any youtube video you want here, within reason. Laughing

I just watched this one and it made me so incredibly happy and amazed and I wanted to share it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:18 am

that elephant vid is cool! elephants are scary though!
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:05 pm

aww, i think they are so fascinating! I'm definitely intimidated by them. Their sheer power and their intelligence is amazing and intimidating all at once. But I thought that video was beautiful. I teared up watching it. Sad Laughing but i'm a huge sap, especially for animals!
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:51 pm

That was so amazing!!! Very Happy

I'm definitely a little weird, though... Elephants don't really intimidate me. I mean, if I stumbled across a herd of elephants, yes, I'd be scared, but I'd be that way around almost any wild animal. Maybe I've just spent too much time around large farm animals. Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Maybe intimidate wasn't the right word? Laughing It was the best to describe what I meant though. Razz I was just thinking that something so big and so powerful and soooooooo smart sort of automatically deserves your respect....you don't necessarily FEAR it, but you respect it for what it is.....so i dunno....intimidation, in a way, made sense. I love horses and think they are so intelligent and so beautiful and they are so large, particularly for me because I'm a short biatch.... Laughing that they almost intimidate me more than elephants do. Like you said, a herd of elephants wouldnt' be something you'd saunter up to, lol. Same goes for horses. They are so gentle and incredible, but if spooked, they might trample your ass.....lol. Oh, I love big big animals though.....know what's funny? Camels are much taller than the average horse and I'm not nervous around them at all! Laughing I've ridden many and they are great! So are horses too though, and I've even been around them more. I've had some minor experience around cattle and bison, and those beasties are really sweet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Okay, I see what you meant. I hate when a word has two meanings or connotations, and it's hard to convey which one you mean. Neutral Laughing I'm more hesitant around cows and dogs than I am around most other animals... Just because cows can go apeshit when they calf. The tamest cow can just go INSANE. Other animals don't really get that way... And dogs, because, well, growing up in the country some people have some pretty wild dogs. My grandma's next door neighbours in particular. Mad

Anyway, YouTube videos? How about Pearl Jam covering Devo, dressed as Devo? Laughing Low caught it live, the lucky bastard! Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0MtvJZU920&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:41 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
Maybe intimidate wasn't the right word? Laughing It was the best to describe what I meant though. Razz I was just thinking that something so big and so powerful and soooooooo smart sort of automatically deserves your respect....you don't necessarily FEAR it, but you respect it for what it is.....so i dunno....intimidation, in a way, made sense. I love horses and think they are so intelligent and so beautiful and they are so large, particularly for me because I'm a short biatch.... Laughing that they almost intimidate me more than elephants do. Like you said, a herd of elephants wouldnt' be something you'd saunter up to, lol. Same goes for horses. They are so gentle and incredible, but if spooked, they might trample your ass.....lol. Oh, I love big big animals though.....know what's funny? Camels are much taller than the average horse and I'm not nervous around them at all! Laughing I've ridden many and they are great! So are horses too though, and I've even been around them more. I've had some minor experience around cattle and bison, and those beasties are really sweet. Very Happy

I'd fear it if she were a tatoo artist. jocolor

mert wrote:
Anyway, YouTube videos? How about Pearl Jam covering Devo, dressed as Devo? Low caught it live, the lucky bastard!

I wish I had been there. I love the spuds!!!!

Last edited by loaluvsyourlife on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:29 am

I wouldn't let the elephant itself tattoo me! lol.....but that being said, I've watched several more videos now and some of the artwork is actually abstract and neat enough to be tattoo worthy in my book. Razz
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 am

loaluvsyourlife wrote:

mert wrote:
Anyway, YouTube videos? How about Pearl Jam covering Devo, dressed as Devo? Low caught it live, the lucky bastard!

I wish I had been there. I love the spuds!!!!
me toooo! tHAT Was brill! They even did the DEVO robot moves! Laughing
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:37 pm

shakira on oliver pocher, be sure to watch the whole clip, the funny part comes at the end:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygMpIy1rytE
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:09 am

I moved this to the multimedia section... cause I could. geek
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:18 am

This is absolutely incredible. I was very deeply moved by it.
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:54 am

ArtReborn wrote:

kudos to art, the almighty moderator!! afro
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:05 pm

*krissyloohoo* wrote:

This is absolutely incredible. I was very deeply moved by it.

incredible. flower
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:47 am

picturegirl wrote:
ArtReborn wrote:

kudos to art, the almighty moderator!! afro
farao Razz

Krissy, that sand drawing thing is AMAZING!!!!
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:09 am

I finally got to see that all the way through. It's spellbinding.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:36 am

couple of my mates took this vid HILARIOUS!
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:06 am

I just watched nearly 3 minutes of a pug pushing a stroller around. I think what won me over was it's fabulous pink parasol!!! lol

Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:24 pm

I made that video! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:44 am

This is incredibly hard to watch and I'm sorry in advance for posting it, but the absurd, ridiculous nature of the concept made me feel the need to share it.

Apparently this group of Christians has found an alternative to normal, front-facing hugs. The "Christian Side Hug" is a way to avoid crotch and chest grazing and such. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

ugh, just watch and listen and join me in my disgust. Mad

What's funny is that after 4 minutes of this "side hug" preaching and bull shit, two dudes in the back hug each other.....facing front. Laughing @ 4:10

DOUCHEBAGS.
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:29 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing A couple of nights ago my favourite late night talk show host totally ripped on this (the one I saw a month ago). It's one of those things that is just so extreme you assume it must be made up... But it isn't. Laughing Too funny.

http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/ Episode 45 with Naomi Klein and Blue Rodeo.... At 24:30. I imagine it won't work outside of Canada, though. Best line from George has to be 'You gotta imagine Jesus flipping through the Bible saying "I don't remember saying anything about fucking hugs."' Laughing And he says this with a Jesus imagine saying "WTF?" in the background. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:09 am

They're scared of hugs now? Oy! Rolling Eyes

What's next? Fear of waving hello? Razz

Last edited by ArtReborn on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:28 am

Well, hugs are bad, you know.... As George pointed out in the segment he did, when you hug, parts of you touch (and he pointed this out after grabbing someone from the audience to demonstrate on, the saucy minx Twisted Evil Laughing ).

Yes, pretty extreme. It's like watching the Duggers on TLC: so extreme you can't look away. Shocked
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:27 am

I'm a fan of smeagoling, so I'm quite positive that this Christian group could describe in great detail what my suite in Hell looks like. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:15 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
I'm a fan of smeagoling, so I'm quite positive that this Christian group could describe in great detail what my suite in Hell looks like. Laughing Laughing
That's ok, I can't wait to join you there! I bet it will be faaabulous! Wink flower Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youtube videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos.   Youtube videos. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube videos.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Modern Station :: Landscapes :: Multi-Media-
Jump to: