Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crazy stories

Go down 
+4
loaluvsyourlife
mert
ArtReborn
low
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mash

crazy stories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:59 am

After lying on the floor of my friend Stash's bedroom (yes. my name is Mash. I have a friend called Stash. lol) for months, yes months, almost every weekend, drooling and tripping and snorting and doing stuff in a smelly messy old side room he sublets, we discovered this weekend that HE HAS A BACK YARD. we were on acid when we discovered it. my, that is a beautiful garden. we put some candles down and now we hang out in the back yard instead of inside. Razz
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:11 am

Backyards RULE!!!!! I covet them.
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:14 pm

My back yard has two decks, a hot tub, and a rope bridge. Very Happy And by mine, I mean my housemate's, since I just rent. Laughing
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:09 am

Rein2.0 wrote:
picturegirl wrote:
hm, i don't have any crazy stories, let me think...

ah, my dog once was afraid of a shepherds dog that was walking down the street towards him, so he ran into the forest to hide behind a tree. and my big dog is afraid of little rabbits - he hates visiting my sister, because she has a rabbit, that stomps with his little feet to frighten my dog and it works. he wouldn't go near him or anything. rabbit
So your dog is a bully, he hates little white dogs but he is a pussy towards little fluffy rabbits! Hysterical

silent
i wasn't kidding for sure.
scratch
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:50 am

Just ignore the kid when he responds that way. He's easily intimidated and acts out like a child. Laughing Laughing Razz

anyhoo, here's my crazy story of the day:

I had my first run in with a drug dealer today. I know they smuggle drugs across the Canadian border and pass through this area, but I've never encountered one before. I was at the bus station before work, waiting on a bus and this man walks up and very nicely asks to borrow my phone, saying it was an emergency, so I let him. He was very soft spoken and seemed really nice, so I had no issue with him right away. THEN, He gets on the phone and his tone changes almost INSTANTLY. He's talking about money and product and how much he has, how he has someone waiting at the designated spot with the cash, etc, etc. I immediately got pissed off because that's not what I really want to be associated with by any means. So I'm trying to get the man off of my phone because that's not what I signed up for, and he starts getting angry at me, telling me to fuck off, etc. I damn near went into a rage. I was just wanting to go to work and he'd totally deceived me. Then my bus arrived, so I yanked my phone out of his hand and snapped it shut on his contact person. He was severely angry. I got cussed at all the way to my bus, but I've been through that crap with some of the addicts around here already, so I just kind of tuned him out. He was manipulative and tried to use my phone for his shitty endeavors and I wasn't having it. The bad part was that whoever he called kept calling me back all afternoon. I finally picked up, told them that I was just a stranger at the bus station who let him borrow a phone and that they just needed to piss off. Rolling Eyes I still have the number in my phone and I'm tempted to call the police and report it. I was on my way to work and just overall pissed off that he told me to fuck off after I'd been so nice. I wasn't so nice after he started talking drugs and money and transactions and shit on my phone, but he shouldn't assume that everybody wants to get caught up in that shit, or that someone is just going to stand by as he uses their personal phone for such things. UGH.

I got home after work and thought harder on it. I just got this job so I couldn't afford to be late or I would have gone to the police immediately.
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:39 am

Krissy's adventures at the bus stop, saga continues.. Stay Tuned!!
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:50 am

LOL! it's sooo true. The crazies come out at the effing bus station. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:14 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
LOL! it's sooo true. The crazies come out at the effing bus station. Laughing
As Mickey would say: "Aaaand how!!!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:54 pm

It's not my story, I live a boring life. But my housemate was almost kidnapped in Haiti a couple weeks ago! She made it out okay... But she had to drive backwards REALLY fast to avoid being taken.
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:37 am

Oh man, that's INSANE! Sad Sooo glad she got out okay!
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:41 am

That sounds like a scene in a movie! *plans to never go to Haiti*
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:59 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crazy stories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2