Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REM Anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
low

low

REM Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: REM Anyone?   REM Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:25 pm

any other REM lovers?
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

REM Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: REM Anyone?   REM Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 am

YES!!! Loa and I both are big REM fans... mostly of their older stuff. We always have to take at least a couple of REM CDs with us when we travel. There's somethin great about their older stuff... in the 80's. It was grunge before grunge existed. Wink
Back to top Go down
low

low

REM Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: REM Anyone?   REM Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:37 pm

ArtReborn wrote:
YES!!! Loa and I both are big REM fans... mostly of their older stuff. We always have to take at least a couple of REM CDs with us when we travel. There's somethin great about their older stuff... in the 80's. It was grunge before grunge existed. Wink

agreed. im not a huge fan of their REALLY old stuff..like early 80's.

automatic for the people is my favorite album of theirs... i think they kinda went in a different direction after that that i like but dont love.

"find the river"
cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

REM Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: REM Anyone?   REM Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:58 am

Murmur & Life's Rich Pageant are my fave albums. And my fave song is "Begin the Begin."

I've always thought Pearl Jam was influenced heavily by REM, so here's Eddie with them doing that awesome song. Smile

Back to top Go down
low

low

REM Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: REM Anyone?   REM Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:25 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

at stipe's dancing.

reminds me of his 1991 SNL appaearence.
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

REM Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: REM Anyone?   REM Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:07 pm

ArtReborn wrote:
Murmur & Life's Rich Pageant are my fave albums. And my fave song is "Begin the Begin."

I've always thought Pearl Jam was influenced heavily by REM, so here's Eddie with them doing that awesome song. Smile

(they put out a Christmas single for the Ten Club together once too. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REM Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: REM Anyone?   REM Anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REM Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Modern Station :: Melodies :: Other Music Related-
Jump to: