Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD

Go down 
+9
silverbrooke
Sarah
Middle Class Sam
interviewsover
loaluvsyourlife
mert
*krissyloohoo*
ArtReborn
low
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
low

low

ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD Empty
PostSubject: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:35 am

you know the deal!

How do you like this thing so far?
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:55 am

I like it pretty good. Except my first complaint is that the background for posts shouldnt be gray... or at least not this dark of gray - its hard to see the white font letters when making a post. Maybe the font should be black and the background white or light gray? This is too hard for my eyes as is...

But I do like the flower stuff at the top that looks like Dan's tat! lol

Loa has made a banner... she'll show it to ya Im sure. So far it's cool! We need a lot more topics though! king
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:57 am

I like it! I think it's coming along and looking awesome! Very Happy

Okay, next question:

Why am I such a post whore that I am now signed up for two SC forums? Razz
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:01 am

Because you love the Chair, and the Chair fans!!! Smile

What is your favourite movie to watch on/around Halloween?
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:04 am

Nightmare Before Christmas of course. Very Happy

Do you like this smiley Miss Ketchupslut? farao Anyone? Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:17 am

haha, I just found that in the other thread! Of course I like it. Cool

Hmmm...do you know what stalactites and stalagmites are made of?
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:37 am

No, but it reminds me of a name from the Sailor Moon universe... like it could be one of those overly pretty foes from the negaverse!

Queen Barrel:" Stalactite! Go destroy those Sailor Scouts and DON'T fail me this time!!!!"

Something like that.. geek

Um... do you Know about Sailor Moon enough to get my joke? If so, do you feel ashamed? Razz
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:07 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
interviewsover

interviewsover

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:25 am

ArtReborn wrote:
I like it pretty good. Except my first complaint is that the background for posts shouldnt be gray... or at least not this dark of gray - its hard to see the white font letters when making a post. Maybe the font should be black and the background white or light gray? This is too hard for my eyes as is...

ditto. my eyes are straining. then again i'm old as dirt. Wink
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:27 am

interviewsover wrote:
ArtReborn wrote:

If you're old as dirt, I'm old as fuck!!! Razz

yay! I think I'm the first to cuss on this forum! Do I get an award??!!! cheers Twisted Evil Laughing

Last edited by ArtReborn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
interviewsover

interviewsover

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:28 am

ArtReborn wrote:
interviewsover wrote:
ArtReborn wrote:

If you're old as dirt, I'm old as fuck!!! Razz

yay! I think I'm the first to cuss on this forum! Do I get an award??!!! cheers Twisted Evil Laughing

oh fuck no, i get the award for instigating the cussing. lol
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:29 am

Ha! No way! You can't pull the ol' Eve thing on me!!!!! I'm the snake here, I get the award!!!! Razz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
interviewsover

interviewsover

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:30 am

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:39 pm

who would win in a fight

sunny vs. flower
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Let's see... flower is bigger, but sunny is brighter! Laughing

I'm gonna go with sunny cause I like how it reminds me of a lion. Rarrrrr!

Who would win? afro or farao ?
Back to top Go down
Middle Class Sam

Middle Class Sam

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Shouldn't even be a question afro is one bad ass motherfuckers who treats his egyptians like he treats his afro. "You don't sit right, I'll cut you!"

Favourite Daniel Johns quote?
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:19 pm

I'm not fat! I'm not gay!

Would you name a dog Sweep? Or would you just go with Broom...
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Sarah wrote:
I'm not fat! I'm not gay!

Would you name a dog Sweep? Or would you just go with Broom...
'

broom. thats cute Smile

if you had a pet octopus, what would you name it?
Back to top Go down
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:22 am

fred...

do you play computer games?
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:30 am

Hell yes.

Do you stay up way past your bedtime? Even if you know it's gonna hurt the next day? What a Face
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:33 am

Yes. I'm doing it now and need to stop. Wink

Have you ever been tempted to put your hair in dreadlocks?
Back to top Go down
Middle Class Sam

Middle Class Sam

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:47 am

Yeah, many a time. My friend did and actually went through with it, but they look like more trouble then they're worth. Hell his even started falling off, I think I even have one somewhere.

If aliens came down and asked you to play them the greatest song on earth, what would you play them? Think of all the things you should take in mind too, like your favourite song might not be very universally liked.
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:06 am

hell, that's difficult. i'd probably choose mj's earth song or some other mj song like billie jean or thriller.

how the f**k do i upload my avatar here?
Back to top Go down
Middle Class Sam

Middle Class Sam

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 am

Haha I was just listening to Earth Song, good choice. Go to profile, and then click on Avatar on the top right and SHEBANG you're done.

If you had to show an alien the greatest movie of all time, what would you choose?
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:55 am

hell, that's even more difficult + i am not too much into movies, because i can't sit still long enough. i'd say "reality bites".

same q

btw thanks sam. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next