Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

These Dreams...

Go down 
+3
picturegirl
*krissyloohoo*
ArtReborn
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:14 am

Ya got funky ass dreams?! Share 'em! We LOVE funky ass dreams!!! alien
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:36 am

I had a strange dream the other morning. In my dream, I woke up and it was massively snowing, so I called work and said I'd be late because I only had ten minutes to get there and the weather was bad. They sounded awkward during the call, as if I was making it up, but it was like a massive nasty snowstorm! lol...so I get up to get ready, go in the bathroom, change, and when I come out, I'm not in my apartment anymore but a random hotel room. Shocked So naturally, I'm like "shit! gonna be late!" lol. After running around for ages in the super hot weather, I realize that I'm in Florida, not Washington anymore, and I only have 5 minutes to try and get home. So I ran into a laundromat and tried to climb into a dryer, thinking it would be a portal back to Washington and then a timer started going off, and someone was trying to drag me out of the dryer because it was their turn to use it. Then I sat straight up in bed, realizing that the timer was actually my alarm clock, that it was only raining outside, and I really did have only ten minutes to get to work. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:46 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
After running around for ages in the super hot weather, I realize that I'm in Florida, not Washington anymore, and I only have 5 minutes to try and get home. So I ran into a laundromat and tried to climb into a dryer, thinking it would be a portal back to Washington and then a timer started going off, and someone was trying to drag me out of the dryer because it was their turn to use it.
Haha this dream is like my daily waking nightmare!!! Laughing ............... Sad Wink
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:42 am

dreams are bad when all they do is leave the truth behind. Laughing
Back to top Go down
low

low

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:42 pm

picturegirl wrote:

i said that to art the otehr day,

he had no idea what i was talking about Shocked
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:28 pm

low wrote:
picturegirl wrote:

i said that to art the otehr day,

he had no idea what i was talking about Shocked

affraid
Shocked
art, go and listen to the godzilla soundtrack again and again and again...
Back to top Go down
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 am

wait a second- art do you not know the song 'untitled' one of the best chair songs ever ever...or am i mistaken?!
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 am

silverbrooke wrote:
wait a second- art do you not know the song 'untitled' one of the best chair songs ever ever...or am i mistaken?!

let's hope he just doesn't know the lyrics by heart. Surprised
Back to top Go down
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:32 am

lol yeah!
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:05 am

Ugh.... I had nothing but crazy dreams last night. I'm sick with a cold, but I didn't even take anything! Laughing The worst dream, though, I don't even want to repeat. All I'm going to do is make sure that M is okay.... It was traumatizing. Sad
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:53 pm

^ I'm sure M is just fine. Smile

Uh yeah... I don't know the old B sides & stuff all that well. I seem to vaguely remember listening to the Godzilla soundtrack song and it didn't really impress me. But if it makes all of you feel better, I'll relisten. tongue
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:12 pm

Yes, she is.... But it was still traumatizing!
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:28 am

Its weird dreaming about online people you haven't even met! Laughing

I only did it once though and it was about mash posting an Mp3 of her singing Colors of the Wind. scratch Laughing

I wanna dream about Simon (who refuses to come here, the jerk! Wink ) ... I mean, everyone else seems to dream about him... maybe he's the living embodiment of good luck or something? or a fertility god? Tuna is preggers and everything & didn't she have a few dreams about Simon?! cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:03 am

LMAO, I wonder how Simon would feel about being a CP or Chair Land fertility god... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:53 am

lucky me, so glad that i haven't dreamt about simon yet... i don't want to get pregnant right now. affraid
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:20 am

mert wrote:
LMAO, I wonder how Simon would feel about being a CP or Chair Land fertility god... Laughing Laughing
Bwahaha! I think he'd LOVE it! Laughing

Pic, better make sure to keep that sunbconscious Simon free! lol That goes for Manions too. tongue
Back to top Go down
mash

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:35 am

I don't dream, apparently because I'm always stoned (blah blah scientific explanation blah blah REM sleep blah blah), but lately I've been having these really weird nightmares, or weird feelings that you get when you had one and you can't remember, and weird memories of when I was little with a nasty feeling to them, it's all very vague and weird.

But I am thankful to remember my dreams at all, no matter what kind of weird memories they're triggering or nightmares they're giving me. It's just a weird corner of the mind I want to get to know! Razz
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:51 pm

I think it's very important to remember your dreams as often as you can... we store little parts of ourselves... feelings, memories... all in the subconscious.
Back to top Go down
mash

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:19 am

Yeah. I dunno. I ehm. Always regarded myself as a pretty emotional person. Til I came to a point I thought I'd hardened up to the world (in a good way. fuck man, I was a bigass crybaby when I was younger), but in retrospect I guess that was just 'cause I started smoking weed in large amounts. Razz

So I guess this hardening up that made me who I am, is simply me pushing away all those weird memories and emotions and dreams back into my subconscious.

And now that I'm not preoccupied with school or drawing or anything, some of those things are coming back, the memories.

That's my theory. Razz

Something I heard; has anyone tried this? I heard that if you ask yourself every half hour or hour "am I awake or dreaming?" that you will automatically start to do this in your dreams as well, enabling yourself to recognise you're in a dream and even influence the way the dream continues.
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:59 pm

ArtReborn wrote:
I think it's very important to remember your dreams as often as you can... we store little parts of ourselves... feelings, memories... all in the subconscious.

That's all fine and dandy.... Except when you wake up every half hour because your old whiplash is acting up, AGAIN. Evil or Very Mad So it's not like you want to wake up MORE to remember it.

Sorry... Just my issues from last night/this morning. Nothing quite like waking up at 3:45AM to blinding pain and having to move to stop it, but knowing that moving will hurt more. I couldn't use a pillow under my head last night, and had to use a pillow to keep my head facing up. If only I knew that getting whiplash when I was nine would bring it back every so often....
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:09 am

Wow. I don't mean to be Mr Ignorant, but I had no idea that whiplash was a real condition! I mean I never met anyone or talked to anyone that had it as an actual problem. You wake up in the night from what exactly Mert? Sorry... I honestly just have no idea about it and am curious.. I feel bad for you though.. is it like a neck thing? Sounds terrible!

And yeah, sleep isn't fun when you wake up freaked out from pain... I know it too well from my eye thing, which luckily hasn't been too bad lately (knock on ALL wooden things everywhere!!!!)
Back to top Go down
mash

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:11 am

When you were niiiiiine? and it's been bothering you ever since? jeeeeesus. :/
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Yes, whiplash is real. I mean, your neck is relatively weak, and if your head moves too quickly, your neck takes the impact/injury. I got whiplash from my dog, though. Laughing To be fair, he was huge and I was small, and he was moving fast. He knocked me off my feet and apparently I flew about ten feet in the air and cam back down. Laughing

Right now it's my neck and radiates down to my shoulder a bit. It's hard to explain spinal pain. Basically, you have to keep readjusting because you get stiff, but it hurts even more to move it, because there is nothing supporting it. A sore arm or leg you can support to move it.... But not your neck/back. But the great news is it didn't wake me up last night so it's getting better!!!! Very Happy

Mash, I get the pain every so often. Not very often, really, but it's easier to injure because of it. So it's not like I life in constant pain. More like once every 2-3 years for a week or so.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:17 am

Hmm, I don't think I have whiplash, but I do have chronic neck pain. I wake up with it almost every other day and it comes in and out throughout the day. Some days are better than others, but it's usually there... I attribute this to a bad back and the crap mattresses I've had over the years.

Neck pain sucks, especially when you don't feel like you can move your head. I'm glad you don't have it all that often Merty.
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Nope, and it's gone now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

These Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Dreams...   These Dreams... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Dreams...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Modern Station :: Landscapes :: SexDrugsLoveLife-
Jump to: