Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)

Go down 
+8
silverbrooke
Sarah
picturegirl
low
Middle Class Sam
mert
interviewsover
ArtReborn
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) Empty
PostSubject: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:36 am

What do you really want today? A good fuck? A chocolate bar? A trip to Disney World? What's your desire at the moment?
Back to top Go down
interviewsover

interviewsover

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:37 am

i'm planning on being completely and totally shitfaced tonight. i expect it. i want it. it shall happen. cheers
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:39 am

I want to be able to build an amazing pirate costume cheaply today.... And then get shitfaced tomorrow. Cool Laughing pirat
Back to top Go down
interviewsover

interviewsover

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:41 am

you'll be an arrr-some pirate, merty. lol

i can't get shitty on halloween with the kids around. me and my girl carrie are hitting the town tomorrow. haven't seen the dempseys play in months. way past due! woooo.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:44 am

mert wrote:
I want to be able to build an amazing pirate costume cheaply today.... And then get shitfaced tomorrow. Cool Laughing pirat
YES!!!! We shall be pirates tomorrow too!!! Us and The Ayms and Jazz!!!! pirat pirat

We'll haver to all chat together or something! In piratese of course. Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:45 am

I realized this year that I have never actually gone out as a grown-up (if that's what I am Laughing ) for Halloween.... I'm hoping that I'll be able to get some friends organized to do so. Smile If not I'll watch scary movies and such and eat junk all night.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:57 am

Well, if you do the latter, we'll try and get online and chat with ya... pirate to pirate. tongue pirat
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:03 am

Nah, don't worry about it... I wouldn't have a computer. I keep seeing them with financing available for $10-$25/month, and it's soooo tempting to buy one.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:41 am

mert wrote:
Nah, don't worry about it... I wouldn't have a computer. I keep seeing them with financing available for $10-$25/month, and it's soooo tempting to buy one.
Shocked What a Face You don't have a comp at home?!!!! I know you're at work all the time and use the comp there but... I... I can't fathom how you live!!! Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Middle Class Sam

Middle Class Sam

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:31 am

I'm finding it bloody difficult to get off Mountain Dew since coming back from holiday in the USA, I've so far bought like 5 cans at about £1.80 each (which is like $3) in Brighton which is like a 1h30 bus ride too. I need to sell some stuff on eBay so I can buy a crate and ween myself off it slowly.

Either that or pepsi get on with bring the stuff here!
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Middle Class Sam wrote:
I'm finding it bloody difficult to get off Mountain Dew since coming back from holiday in the USA, I've so far bought like 5 cans at about £1.80 each (which is like $3) in Brighton which is like a 1h30 bus ride too. I need to sell some stuff on eBay so I can buy a crate and ween myself off it slowly.

Either that or pepsi get on with bring the stuff here!

whered you come to in the uS????

is are MD more caffineated than yours?
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:21 pm

ArtReborn wrote:
mert wrote:
Shocked What a Face You don't have a comp at home?!!!! I know you're at work all the time and use the comp there but... I... I can't fathom how you live!!! Wink Laughing

Laughing Well, that just shows you how much time I spend either at work, at my brother's house, or at the library. Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:27 pm

ArtReborn wrote:
What do you really want today? A good fuck? A chocolate bar? A trip to Disney World? What's your desire at the moment?

yea, a good fuck wouldn't be bad right now. Laughing a chocolate bar wouldn't be bad either. but my bf is in bed right now - asleep - and he forgot to buy chocolate. No
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:29 pm

picturegirl wrote:
buy chocolate. No
*dramatic and elongated gasp* Surprised
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:05 pm

i loveeeeeee candy :]
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 pm

low wrote:
i loveeeeeee candy :]

still.

i prefer chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:47 pm

I want....to start again, really. I've picked all my subjects to be in the field of Media, but theres so many other things I want to do..carpentry, namely. And, to add to all of the confusion, I'm slowly becoming everything the ex-girlfriend was of he-who-shall-not-be-named. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Sarah wrote:
I want....to start again, really. I've picked all my subjects to be in the field of Media, but theres so many other things I want to do..carpentry, namely. And, to add to all of the confusion, I'm slowly becoming everything the ex-girlfriend was of he-who-shall-not-be-named. *sigh*

:[ you alright sarah babes?
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Will be, i hope
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Do you need your internet mummy to beat up someone? Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:12 am

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:54 am

i wanttttt you to want me
i neeeed you to need me
i loveeee you to love me
i begggg you to beg me

i saw cheap trick a good many years ago, what a blast
Back to top Go down
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:57 pm

i waaant *thinks hard*
i applied for a job a few weeks ago and i really want it
i want to be given a place on the pgce i applied for
i would also like some candy...
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:52 pm

silverbrooke wrote:
i waaant *thinks hard*
i applied for a job a few weeks ago and i really want it
i want to be given a place on the pgce i applied for
i would also like some candy...

i love candy.

whats pgce?
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:09 pm

i want to go to bed, but i have to work on a f**kin paper. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)   I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want... (share your fantasies, needs and desires)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Modern Station :: Landscapes :: SexDrugsLoveLife-
Jump to: