Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!

Go down 
+2
Sarah
mert
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mert

mert

Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! Empty
PostSubject: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Very Happy Since there actually seems to be a few people around to talk about my favourite boys.

Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! Pearl-jam-jr02

Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! L_d73caf0742d8406a8a1c2347fd6246a4

Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! F_PearlJam360m_bd0bda5
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:31 pm

*LOVE*
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:39 pm

"your favourite boys"? ok, well, silverchair mean a lot to me, too. geek
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Yes, PJ is #1 with me, sorry. Laughing It goes PJ, closely followed by The Tragically Hip... Then other bands, Silverchair being one on top of the others. Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:02 pm

i just got done telling mert about my pearl jam experience last night.

totally epic. i dont think it can ever be replicated or lived up to.

(i like the title name btw)

(eddie played 'the end' last night by himself. i almost melted )
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:09 pm

I would have melted... Possibly cried. Laughing I actually have cried once at a PJ show. They played Light Years, and it was less than a year after my mom died. Fast forward a year and a half, I got lyrics to Light Years tattooed on my forearm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:12 pm

mert wrote:
I would have melted... Possibly cried. Laughing I actually have cried once at a PJ show. They played Light Years, and it was less than a year after my mom died. Fast forward a year and a half, I got lyrics to Light Years tattooed on my forearm. Very Happy

aww thats really awesome.

there was one part i didnt tell you about.

jeff came out as wilt chamberlain (historic philly basketball player) and sang 'sweet lew'
for this, eddie brought out a basketball and dribbled it into a microphone to the beat of the bass drum.

awesomeness
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:31 pm

mert wrote:
Yes, PJ is #1 with me, sorry. Laughing It goes PJ, closely followed by The Tragically Hip... Then other bands, Silverchair being one on top of the others. Razz Laughing

well, then carry on...

i still love that song you posted on the main board. what was it again, just breathe? i think i have to go and buy the record. wantedt to get the vinyl, but it's damn expensive. i have a few pj albums, but i never really got into them, though i love a few songs. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Jeff sang Sweet Lew?!?!?! OMG OMG!!! Very Happy Awesome! And in costume, nonetheless...

Picgirl: Yes, PJ can be hit or miss for a lot of people. They do what they want, musically, what makes them happy. They don't write songs thinking of how to make the most money, which has led them in some pretty odd directions sometimes... But I personally love that ride.

Oh, my sister-in-law told me that my four year old nephew requested Pearl Jam the other day. Very Happy That kid has great taste in music. Laughing
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:16 pm

i like a good bite of pearl jams catalouge. i'd be lying if i said it was all great. i can respect it all, but alot just isnt my cup of tea.

with that being said, pearl jam holds a few spots on my favorite songs of all time list.

and i still can't get over how great the new album is. i really think its their best to date. theres not a song on there i dont love.
i got it on vinyl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:13 pm

I would love to get it on vinyl... But I'm not really a collector. I tend to keep things, then purge a couple times a year. Laughing My vinyl collection is made up entirely of Christmas singles. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:44 am

mert wrote:
I would love to get it on vinyl... But I'm not really a collector. I tend to keep things, then purge a couple times a year. Laughing My vinyl collection is made up entirely of Christmas singles. Very Happy

intrested in selling those?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:32 am

mert wrote:

santa Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:01 am

low wrote:
mert wrote:

intrested in selling those?? Very Happy

Hahaha, NO!!! Laughing I don't have very many, anyway, because my dad wouldn't let me join 10C in high school, and then after I joined for a year or two I was too poor to rejoin... So it's not like I have the entire collection. But they are my babies anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:19 am

I HAVE to get their new album. hell, I have to get ALL their albums. I'm the worst PJ fan. although I'm really into their music. I have no idea why I';ve not gotten their Cds!!! I suck I guess. Embarassed Laughing

Merty, can we do that exchange thing this Xmas? I send you Finn stuff and you send me PJ? Pretty please with Eddie Vedder on top? Wink
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:22 am

I keep meaning to send them. I have the CDs made and everything. Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:42 pm

mert wrote:
I keep meaning to send them. I have the CDs made and everything. Embarassed Laughing
Oh cool! Well, I guess I better get workin on yours then! Embarassed Laughing

By Xmas ok? santa
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:15 pm

Deals! I might send yours soon, as I have money now and likely won't later.... But it'll be Christmassy all the same. Razz
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:52 pm

hehe ok, maybe I'll just not open it til Xmas. Wink rendeer
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:00 am

You better not!!! Or I'll have to get Krissy to whip you! Or Eddie, he looked pretty lethal with that whip when they were Devo for Halloween... Laughing

Today needs some PJ. How about Betterman from the first PJ show I ever went to? Smile One of those voices is mine in the singalong. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4_G_Y1pusE
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:21 pm

i love this, can't stop listening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=990mPRb3T50&feature=related
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Ooh, that's actually two... Just Breathe AND The End... Both are so gorgeous. Smile

Awww, and that video has April Cameron, Matt's wife playing too! Very Happy Cute!!!
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:18 pm

mert wrote:
Ooh, that's actually two... Just Breathe AND The End... Both are so gorgeous. Smile

Awww, and that video has April Cameron, Matt's wife playing too! Very Happy Cute!!!

phew, i thought you knew the video... Cool
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:05 am

Here we go tonight at *25pm, PJ will be on stage!!!
LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED MUTHA FUCKAS!
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 am

Tell us all about it, Reino!!! Spare no details! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!   Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stay with Me... Let's Just Breathe. All things Pearl Jam!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next