Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

incubus anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

incubus anyone? Empty
PostSubject: incubus anyone?   incubus anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:37 am

anyone else love incubus? discuss...!
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

incubus anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: incubus anyone?   incubus anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:49 am

Dig is one of my favourite songs of all time Smile
Back to top Go down
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

incubus anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: incubus anyone?   incubus anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:51 am

Sarah wrote:
Dig is one of my favourite songs of all time Smile

cool! i hated dig when that album first came out but now i really love the song!
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

incubus anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: incubus anyone?   incubus anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:05 am

well, i tend to like incubus when they release a new album, then i listen to it a couple of times and forget about them. "diamonds and coal" is an amazing song.
Back to top Go down
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

incubus anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: incubus anyone?   incubus anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:29 am

yeah i think their last two albums have been a bit forgettable but yeah there are the odd awesome songs like diamonds and coal and oil and water..!
Back to top Go down
low

low

incubus anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: incubus anyone?   incubus anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:07 am

i really don't care for dig. if you only had half an idea of how much they overplayed that here, you would understand.

otherwise, i <3 incubus. im not really fond of their real old funk sounding stuff, but most everything after make yourself has been pretty great.

"i miss you" "stellar" "talk shows" "here in my room" and of course "wish you were here" are among my favorites.

i have the new greatest hits album on vinyl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

incubus anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: incubus anyone?   incubus anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:44 pm

wow i didnt know they released it on vinyl!
Back to top Go down
low

low

incubus anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: incubus anyone?   incubus anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:51 pm

silverbrooke wrote:
wow i didnt know they released it on vinyl!

they did :]

i actually have 2 copies. its a 4 vinyl set, and the first one they sent me had 2 of the same and was missing one.

and i havnt opened the new one yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

incubus anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: incubus anyone?   incubus anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

incubus anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Modern Station :: Melodies :: Other Music Related-
Jump to: