Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music Games, Programs etc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

Music Games, Programs etc. Empty
PostSubject: Music Games, Programs etc.   Music Games, Programs etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Talk about anything about music activites

Guitar hero for example:
Anyone got it, I will only buy guitar hero when they have silverchair on it and one song which would be great (for the whole GH band) would be without you.
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: Music Games, Programs etc.   Music Games, Programs etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:26 am

I don't play Guitar Hero. I think it's silly. But I have done some moderately tipsy karaoke on Rock Band though, and that was hilarious. I had no idea I could sing Ozzy Osbourne until the following day at work! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: Music Games, Programs etc.   Music Games, Programs etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:41 am

Cool I want you to sing Mr.Tinkertrain-Ozzy for me, (About a pedophile) Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: Music Games, Programs etc.   Music Games, Programs etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:02 am

I'll pass, spanks. Laughing Laughing

I did sing Crazy Train though. Laughing Every time I hear that song now, I just laugh because of the stories I heard from that party.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Music Games, Programs etc.   Music Games, Programs etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:06 am

I actually really love Grand Theft Auto - looking forward to playing GTA IV soon.
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: Music Games, Programs etc.   Music Games, Programs etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:36 am

I busted out Grand Theft Auto: Vice City the other day simply to steal cars, listen to the music, and pick up a few hookers and take their money. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: Music Games, Programs etc.   Music Games, Programs etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:44 pm

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
I busted out Grand Theft Auto: Vice City the other day simply to steal cars, listen to the music, and pick up a few hookers and take their money. Laughing
And of course listen to Billie Jean Smile
GTA4 most overrated game of this decade.
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Music Games, Programs etc.   Music Games, Programs etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:12 pm

I don't really play video games... Guitar Hero frustrates me because I feel like I should be better at it: I actually play guitar!!! Laughing But I have great love for the Grand Theft Auto games. The year my mom was sick my brother would amuse me for hours by playing it. Laughing I'd walk in the door, he'd switch from whatever fantasy game he was playing to GTA, and then he'd do whatever I told him to do - steal police helicopters, shoot hookers, you name it. Laughing My brother is definitely NOT the most demonstrative person about love, so this was how he showed it.

I guess it's just another example of my family being unorthodox, bonding over GTA, but I have nothing but love for that game. Laughing It was a bright spot in an otherwise horrible year. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Games, Programs etc.   Music Games, Programs etc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Games, Programs etc.
Page 1 of 1