Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you eating/drinking?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

What are you eating/drinking? Empty
PostSubject: What are you eating/drinking?   What are you eating/drinking? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:07 am

One of my fave threads from the place that will not be named. Razz

I'm not eating anything, but I WANT to be eating Halloween cupcakes that are just sitting on the counter waiting to be eaten tomorrow! pig
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking?   What are you eating/drinking? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:12 am

You all will be shocked... I'm drinking tea. Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking?   What are you eating/drinking? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:19 am

affraid Laughing Laughing

I'm about to drink some orange juice. I nearly called it OJ then remembered that OJ Simpson permanently ruined that for me. DOUCHE. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking?   What are you eating/drinking? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:22 am

Laughing

OJ is good for you... not the Simpson one.. the orange one. Razz

Hey!!!! There's a pirate smiley!!! pirat I can not WAIt to show Aymie! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking?   What are you eating/drinking? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:26 am

Help me decide on what to eat, precious. Suspect haha, just had to abuse the new smilies! Like a Star @ heaven omg, stars! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking?   What are you eating/drinking? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:32 am

haha a Gollum smiley?!!!! Awesome! Even if it isnt Gollum, we can use it as such! Razz:P

Stars??!!! Ooooh me likey the stars!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy

Oh and uh... did you really want me to help you decide what to eat? lol If so, uh.. what are the choices?
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking?   What are you eating/drinking? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:49 pm

im starrrrrvin

im as hungry as an elephant
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking?   What are you eating/drinking? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:49 pm

You're hungry as a phallic lookin emoticon? Better eat somethin then! clown
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking?   What are you eating/drinking? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:14 am

I didn't know phalluses could eat anything. silent Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking?   What are you eating/drinking? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:40 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
I didn't know phalluses could eat anything. silent Laughing
.............. Suspect......... elephant ............ scratch .......... Neutral silent Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking?   What are you eating/drinking? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you eating/drinking?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Modern Station :: Landscapes :: Everything and Nothing-
Jump to: