Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picture Messages

Go down 
+4
low
Sarah
*krissyloohoo*
ArtReborn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mert

mert

Picture Messages - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Messages   Picture Messages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:10 pm

I work at that hour. Sad Laughing

Do you like the stuff you sell, Krissy?

And as for yams... I love them. Although not the name. Sweet potatoes FTW!!!! Mmm.... Sweet potato fries. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: Picture Messages   Picture Messages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:51 pm

hehe, I was teasing Merty, no worries! Laughing I'm a night owl and think I could easily work the graveyard shift. I nearly did. Nearly worked 11pm to 7am at the front desk of a hotel. They decided against it because I'm a girl and they thought I couldn't defend myself if anything crappy happened. lol

as for Sweet Potatoes.....YUM! The word "yam" makes me laugh. It's silly.

and yes, I honestly really love the stuff I sell. It's good to be selling something you can actually back, you know? Nobody needs any of that stuff, but I at least suggest the stuff that can really be good for you, like moisturizers and so on. Healthy skin is a good thing and smelling nice doesn't hurt ANYBODY. It's better than taking over portioned servings of food to people. I don't back over-eating. Laughing When I'm asked for suggestions on what's good, I want to say "go home and make a salad and go walk at the pier later" but I'd sort of get fired for that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Picture Messages   Picture Messages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:44 pm

USE THIS CRAP!!! Laughing Laughing

Love you Krissy Monster!! I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Picture Messages   Picture Messages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Good to know that you like the stuff you sell. We don't have it in Canada, or at least not anywhere near me, so I have no idea what the quality is like. I'm personally addicted to Barefoot Venus.... I have the Ginger and Nutmeg lotion from the Feel Good line, as well as the Hunny Mango from the SOS line - and the SOS line is the best moisturizer I have ever used. Very Happy And they smell AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: Picture Messages   Picture Messages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Oooh, maybe I'll have to send you something sometime, Merty. Razz We get loads of Vancouver customers that always talk about how they buy loads of it and ship it off to other family members in Canada. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: Picture Messages   Picture Messages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:29 pm

I think they have one in Syracuse, and maybe even Watertown. Watertown is only a little over an hour from me, but since I let my passport lapse, I'm not allowed across the border again, until I renew. Goddamn I'm lazy, I really need to renew it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture Messages   Picture Messages - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture Messages
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2