Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0

Go down 
+13
Doofaeus
Rein2.0
Admin
CyRuS
Middle Class Sam
interviewsover
Sarah
Chele77
*krissyloohoo*
loaluvsyourlife
ArtReborn
mert
low
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah

Sarah

POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:04 am

As the other teenager on the forum I think you have the right to annoy me like a little brother would. You're quite good at it.
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:03 am

Rein2.0 wrote:
Allright,
Ill be nice to all the girls: Pic, m, thievings (mrs), hips, krissy, sarah, art and loa.
but other than that its the troublsome trio Low, Mr.T and I party whole weekened albino

pirat isn't girly at all. Suspect
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Rein2.0 wrote:
Allright,
Ill be nice to all the girls: Pic, m, thievings (mrs), hips, krissy, sarah, art and loa.
but other than that its the troublsome trio Low, Mr.T and I party whole weekened albino

What am I, chopped liver? Some sort of nonentity?!? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
m&m-mum

m&m-mum

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:41 pm

CHEERS!!! Wino in da house!! drunken
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Dammit!!!! All the cool people are drinking wine and here I am, stuck at work. Evil or Very Mad Laughing I want wine!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:56 pm

picturegirl wrote:
Rein2.0 wrote:
Allright,

pirat isn't girly at all. Suspect
Smile
*flexes muscles*
Love ya, pic! cheers

And Merty, no worries, I'm not the least bit near the wine. Frickin stuck at work too! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:12 pm

I should be drinking wine with my sister-in-law.... So Estelle (drunk Mert) can hang with Phyllis (my sister-in-law's drunk persona). Crying or Very sad Laughing Oh well, maybe tomorrow night....
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:25 pm

lol I never get drunk, but I want a drunken name too! haha
How about Mad Jack? Laughing
Too pirat ?? lol Wink
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:27 pm

You have to at least act differently when you're drinking, buzzed, or drunk in order to deserve a name. If you have a different personality for an activity, then you're allowed to name it, imo. Laughing i still wonder how many personalities are too many... Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
m&m-mum

m&m-mum

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:28 pm

I'll drink enough for everyone, no worries! I wish I had a drunk persona...when I was in high school they called me the bear. No I didn't like it. I used to drink enormous amounts of beer and rarely got drunk...I guess that made me a bear. Neutral So Merty, why Estelle?
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Yeah Merty, why Estelle? I know about Scarlet cause I'm the one who named your concert whore self that. Wink

I don't know if I act differently when drunk... maybe just more silly, if you can possibly imagine me being any more than I already am. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:51 pm

I don't know exactly why Estelle... My sister-in-law chose it, and it just worked. We were kind of thinking of old, drunk ladies for some reason. Actually, Estelle from Friends would be what were thinking of, minus the smoking. Laughing

I can't remember the names, but we got my other brother's girlfriend naming her drunk persona, as well as our one friend, and they were all older names. Laughing

And Art, Scarlett demands two Ts to her name. Rolling Eyes Laughing (sorry, she's an impatient bitch).
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:05 am

Laughing
Yes, Miss ScarletT. Razz
Tell me, does she give ass slaps like Mistress Superloo when a boy's been bad? If so, just give me fair warning. Wink

In other news, I'm freeeeee from work mutha fuckahs!!! cheers Very Happy cyclops clown
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:09 am

Oh, yes, Scarlett is all about the ass slaps. Laughing Twisted Evil

I'll be free from work in.... 52 minutes, providing I don't get flooded with calls and get stuck here. *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:57 am

Just got home from work today. It was erm...productive? I got super sick, managed to get flashed by my coworker (yeah, he decided not to wear underwear and his pants zipper was broken), and I now have a hole in my pants. Laughing But I did teach a friend of mine how to use his camera today, and if I can get the image of hippie penis out of my mind's eye, I think the nausea will eventually pass. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:07 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
and if I can get the image of hippie penis out of my mind's eye, I think the nausea will eventually pass. Laughing

Oh that is SO becoming my new sig quote! Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:42 am

glad someone could benefit from my experience! Laughing

for the record, i patched my pants. they're good as new! Laughing
Back to top Go down
interviewsover

interviewsover

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:48 am

because it's the post party and anything goes, i must say i like the changes to the banner on this forum. lovely. who did it? i hate the black though. damn my ancient eyes. must adjust. (edit: awsome work mr T. i really should read all the threads before i post.)

hey, does this mean yall are all boycotting the real forum or are yall post whoring for both, you naughty whores you?

Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:58 am

Personally I'm still a post whore for both, but.. I dunno. I have a feeling that might change soon. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
interviewsover

interviewsover

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:39 pm

ArtReborn wrote:
Personally I'm still a post whore for both, but.. I dunno. I have a feeling that might change soon. Rolling Eyes

i'll be checking both. i don't see my whore status returning anytime soon as i can't seem to find the time to post often on either of them. not like my old days when i didn't work and could be up all night. aaaahhhhh those were the days.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:48 pm

As long as you show up sometimes Shay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 pm

between CP, YMS, and FB, I'm about whored out. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:01 pm

"i am not whore; but i like to do it" bounce bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:09 pm

lol exactly. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:36 am

http://www.chairpage.com/app/webroot/forum/viewtopic.php?p=388762#388762
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0   POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  V1.0 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V1.0
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next