Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Observations by Sarah.

Go down 
+4
Middle Class Sam
ArtReborn
low
Sarah
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
low

low

Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Sarah wrote:
We have to get our homework diaries signed every day by parents and the teachers stamp them in the afternoon

that only works when students are young enough to think that teachers can detect forgery.

Laughing silly teachers.

and im sorry about that teacher sara. id still go to the administration or somthing and file a complaint. if you hvae a problem answering questions, you do not need to be a teacher.

even if you asked what a verb was, she has no right to act like that. she would of heard a giant 'fuckyou' from me.
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:23 am

low wrote:
Sarah wrote:
We have to get our homework diaries signed every day by parents and the teachers stamp them in the afternoon

that only works when students are young enough to think that teachers can detect forgery.

Laughing silly teachers.

and im sorry about that teacher sara. id still go to the administration or somthing and file a complaint. if you hvae a problem answering questions, you do not need to be a teacher.

even if you asked what a verb was, she has no right to act like that. she would of heard a giant 'fuckyou' from me.
^^^ same here
I've cracked many times, its funny because I seem to get away with arguing all the time. I said in class once "stupid Munro" who is a friend of mine and then the teacher told me to go outside and was like what did you call me? apparently I called her a stupid bitch but I said no,no,no,no,no,no I said Stupid Munro. Oh school the only time there is a fun argument.

And yes I call them diaries, we dont need em stamped, we just get a afterschool if we dont do it lol!
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:32 am

So, she did it again today.
I had her as a sub for music and we were all working, she was eyeing me off the whole time
then she shouts from the desk "Are you getting this Sarah? It might be a bit difficult for you"
I ignored her
Then in english, she was talking about the question again and said "Now girls, the question sarah was having trouble with yesterday, it was so EASY!"
Next time she does it, im walking out of the class room.

fml
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:36 am

Sarah wrote:
I had her as a sub for music and we were all working, she was eyeing me off the whole time
then she shouts from the desk "Are you getting this Sarah? It might be a bit difficult for you"
I ignored her
Then in english, she was talking about the question again and said "Now girls, the question sarah was having trouble with yesterday, it was so EASY!"

fml
Just go to the Principal and say you have a problem, if its its such a Fuck My Life deal then you should go straight away, dont even need to get you parents informed about it.
OR
You could allways stab her and run to Lows
(lol I was thinking of Moe's when I wrote lows lol! )
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:39 am

run to Lows?? you are aware how far away he is, right?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:58 am

Hey jetstars pretty cheap these days, im off by3!
edit, cant believe I spelt it as jetstars lol

Last edited by Rein2.0 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:18 am

I agree with reino (can't believe I just said that! Shocked Laughing )

Go tell the principal or someone higher than that cunt of a so called teacher.

Damn I hate your school, Sarah. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:25 am

Sarah wrote:
I ignored her

fml

the same happened to me in year 10 with an english teacher, she did the exact same thing. one day we had two visitors in class and it got even worse, so i stood up, left the room and went straight to the principle, who gave a f**. i hat to change school.
a couple of years later i met the lady in a restaurant, she was surrounded by friends and she behaved like nothing ever happened and just tried to be nice. Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:01 am

But if the principal gave a f**k why did you have to leave?
bounce hahahaha, you wish you knew how to do this, know any bets your going to look in the post thing and try to find it, and if you do, thanks for ruining my FUN! bounce
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:46 am

Rein2.0 wrote:
But if the principal gave a f**k why did you have to leave?
bounce hahahaha, you wish you knew how to do this, know any bets your going to look in the post thing and try to find it, and if you do, thanks for ruining my FUN! bounce

the principle didn't care that one of the teachers mopped one of her pupils. he said he couldn't do anything about it. the only thing i could do was go to another school! What a Face
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Every school is different. There must be someone Sarah can complain to!!! Yargh. If her parents were rich and powerful, they sure would give a fuck. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:26 am

ArtReborn wrote:
Every school is different. There must be someone Sarah can complain to!!! Yargh. If her parents were rich and powerful, they sure would give a fuck. Evil or Very Mad

yep, sarah you should def. go and speak to the principle about your teacher. good luck! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Sarah.   Observations by Sarah. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Observations by Sarah.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Modern Station :: Landscapes :: Everything and Nothing-
Jump to: