Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holiday Pics & Stories!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

Holiday Pics & Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Pics & Stories!   Holiday Pics & Stories! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:10 am

Just put up the tree and decorated it. Yay.

Holiday Pics & Stories! Fbzted

Holiday Pics & Stories! 2u53zus

Holiday Pics & Stories! F586fq

Holiday Pics & Stories! 30lkj28

Holiday Pics & Stories! Xqdter

Haha I look so pale I could be a damn Cullen! Razz
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Pics & Stories!   Holiday Pics & Stories! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:04 am

Awesome tree Art! Very Happy We put ours up this weekend too. No pics of it yet as it wasn't fully decorated until tonight.

We went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra tonight. If that doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit, nothing will! santa It was friggin' awesome! Joe mutha-f'ing Walsh came on stage at the end of the night, did a couple of his songs and then jammed with them through their big Christmas finale. I guess he lives in or near Tampa. I've got loads of video on my phone that I'll try to get on YouTube or something in the next couple of days. I hope the Samsung Eternity takes decent concert video!
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Pics & Stories!   Holiday Pics & Stories! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:00 am

MrsThieving wrote:
Awesome tree Art! Very Happy We put ours up this weekend too. No pics of it yet as it wasn't fully decorated until tonight.
Awesome! Post them pics soon, you Thievings! (& make sure Guinness is in at least one of em! Wink ) santa

MrsThieving wrote:

We went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra tonight. If that doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit, nothing will! santa It was friggin' awesome! Joe mutha-f'ing Walsh came on stage at the end of the night, did a couple of his songs and then jammed with them through their big Christmas finale. I guess he lives in or near Tampa. I've got loads of video on my phone that I'll try to get on YouTube or something in the next couple of days. I hope the Samsung Eternity takes decent concert video!
Depends on the light and what setting ya got it on. At night unfortunately, the vid doesn't come out very well IMO. Hopefully yours came out ok anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Pics & Stories!   Holiday Pics & Stories! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:05 am

Nobody's been here lately, but I thought I would just give a big Christmasy shout out to all my YMS peeps! Meeeerrrryyyy XMAS!!! santa rendeer bounce flower jocolor cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Pics & Stories!   Holiday Pics & Stories! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday Pics & Stories!
Page 1 of 1