Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crazy stories

Go down 
+4
loaluvsyourlife
mert
ArtReborn
low
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
low

low

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:51 pm

everyone loves crazy stories.

post them here.

even if they're not crazy. post them
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:17 am

Like.. life stories? Not story stories right? Cause I got the writer's den for that. Wink

I ain't got no interesting life stories. I'm as boring as it gets. geek Wink
Back to top Go down
low

low

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 am

ArtReborn wrote:
Like.. life stories? Not story stories right? Cause I got the writer's den for that. Wink

I ain't got no interesting life stories. I'm as boring as it gets. geek Wink

yea life stories. stuff that happens through your day

even if its mildly funny, or makes your jaw drop.

for example:

the other day im out to dinner with my parents and the state's corvette club we're part of. im about to order my food and the waitress asks me "Do you have your drivers license yet?"

I turn around and look at her strangely and say "yes....?"

"Your parents don't let you drive the Corvettes do they haha?"

I slowly turn around to her and say "...I have my own"

and the first thing that just blurts out of her mouth was

"DO YOU HAVE GIRLFRIEND? Embarassed Embarassed im so sorry"

i lol'd; she was embarressed
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:08 pm

lol!

I just broke my brain trying to play Fur Elise on the piano, does that count? Laughing I play guitar and I sort of read music - I can read music, but it's been a long time since I read music for something other than guitar, so I don't even think of the notes anymore, just where they are on the guitar. It's all automatic. Anyway, so I decided to try to play Fur Elise on my sister-in-law's piano... But I ended up having to drag my electric guitar out of storage to play the song on the guitar first to figure out what notes they are, because I only know the notes on a piano by name (and even then, not very well. I find D and go from there Laughing ). I figured out a few lines but my head feels weird from working so hard to try to figure it out. Embarassed Laughing

I really need to learn how to play piano. Clearly. Laughing
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:08 pm

I play by hear, so it's terribly interesting for me to hear how you did this. I must say that reading music is a hurdle I have never jumped, though I do try and write it on occasion (like once every ten years.) Razz It's impressive that you can sight read.

I tend to never approach music technically, and it's somewhat of a handicap. Maybe that's due to me fearing the limitations, wanting to be open, rejecting the regimented, yet skill building discipline.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
mert

mert

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Well, I learned guitar at school, and I'm not gifted musically like my one brother is (he took music for years but never learned to read music - he probably has near perfect pitch because he can play something after hearing it once... And play it on instruments he doesn't know how to play).... So they taught us how to read music in guitar class. I used to be good at it. Mad Laughing We actually had regular tests with sight passages, so there was no way to avoid it, really. Laughing

I watched an interview the other day with Matt from Muse, and I was shocked to learn that he can't really read music. Laughing He can, apparently, but it sounds like it's as laborious as my experience this morning. It was a bit of a boost to find that I can do something musically that he can't (even if I can only do it for guitar now). Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:31 pm

I can't sight read either. I know the basic jist of it, but I could never keep it all in my head. Playing by ear is what all the greats do these days, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:46 pm

I learnt/learning piano for 10 years and I can sight read, learning piano first then guitar was really easy for me. Because TAB is for basics but the transition from TAB to Notation is very simple after my some-would-call experience.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Have to tell about the wacky waitress we had last night when taking Jazz and Aymie (Phen) to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Jazz had never had Mexican his whole life ( Shocked ) so I wanted him to experience it & was lookin forward to the meal cause we've been there quite often and it's a cozy, quiet little place with usually excellent food & wait staff. I figured it would be great to chill out and just talk.

Well, we go in and immediately I notice a waitress we've never seen before, which is strange cause we usually go almost every week. We sit down and BOOM she starts talking at us a mile a minute as if she's on some kind of speed, which she probably was. She was kinda sweating a bit and antsy and just ooozed of drug use. Laughing

Well, it was sorta entertaining... until she did something Loa and I really thought was uncool. As she was setting our plates down, she jumps in with "So why are you guys veggie heads? Is it because you don't want to hurt animals or...?" We all looked at each other and Aymie said it was a moral decision for her. Then the jacked up waitress starts in with how she tried being veggie for a few years after she saw a PETA vid about animals being slaughtered, but by the end of the few years she was craving meat so bad that she ate a buncha steaks in one sitting.Suspect This was while she was setting down Loa's and my plates btw... we aren't vegetarians, but we found this to be utterly weird and not exactly appropriate conversation when you're about to eat! Laughing

And she wouldn't leave us alone... we'd be in the middle of a conversation between friends and she'd but in with "Oh yeah? I totally agree!" or asking Jazz about England! Rolling Eyes

*sigh* It was memorable at least. Laughing
Back to top Go down
low

low

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:28 pm

when i was in florida over the summer, i ate at this really great mexican place.

come to think of it...it wasnt in florida.. it was a few days after i left florida and went to georgia.

nevermind.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:54 am

Laughing

Good goin, mate. Wink
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:27 am

hm, i don't have any crazy stories, let me think...

ah, my dog once was afraid of a shepherds dog that was walking down the street towards him, so he ran into the forest to hide behind a tree. and my big dog is afraid of little rabbits - he hates visiting my sister, because she has a rabbit, that stomps with his little feet to frighten my dog and it works. he wouldn't go near him or anything. rabbit
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:01 am

i just posted a semi crazy story in post party. I saw my friend's privates today and i didn't really want to. My coworker is a total goon and he's always in various stages of undress in the back room, but today, he skimped out on wearing any underwear and didn't realize his pants zipper was broken. I can't tell you how many times I had to point out to him that his peen was showing. Shocked Laughing He's like a brother to me so I did NOT want to see that! Laughing Laughing Good thing I'm a mature adult, eh? I could have screamed about it or something. lol affraid

and since you guys were sharing restaurant stories....I went to a seafood restaurant once and was waiting for my meal when the girl in the booth behind me was like "um...it smells like FISH in here!" confused YOU'RE EATING AT A SEAFOOD RESTAURANT, DOUCHEWAGON!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:20 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
i just posted a semi crazy story in post party. I saw my friend's privates today and i didn't really want to. My coworker is a total goon and he's always in various stages of undress in the back room, but today, he skimped out on wearing any underwear and didn't realize his pants zipper was broken. I can't tell you how many times I had to point out to him that his peen was showing. Shocked Laughing He's like a brother to me so I did NOT want to see that! Laughing:

OK, now don't dream about him and his "peen" tonight. I dare your subconscious. Cool Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:00 am

It's funny you say that. This actually is the coworker I had all of those ridiculous ass sexual dreams about. affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:42 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
It's funny you say that. This actually is the coworker I had all of those ridiculous ass sexual dreams about. affraid Laughing

Laughing

Somehow I knew that. crazy stories ShiftyEyes tongue
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:44 pm

thanks for not caring about my gdog story, pirat and sunny , tongue . wait, that's not the emoticons thread. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Sorry pic, but after I read about Krissy seeing some guy's "peen" I couldn't think about anything else. You know me. geek Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:50 pm

I didn't mean for the peen to take over. Laughing I was still in shock myself!

I did laugh at your dog being scared of rabbits though! After reading Watership Down, I can kind of understand it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:29 am

ArtReborn wrote:
Sorry pic, but after I read about Krissy seeing some guy's "peen" I couldn't think about anything else. You know me. geek Laughing
yep, i know farao of Twisted Evil . clown
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:54 am

Laughing

I love being known so well. Cool Razz
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:17 pm

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
I didn't mean for the peen to take over. Laughing I was still in shock myself!

I did laugh at your dog being scared of rabbits though! After reading Watership Down, I can kind of understand it! Laughing

Hahahaha! General Woundwort and the Owsla is after my doggie! Help!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:29 am

Ohhh it's just a little bunny, isn't it??!! Razz

Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:40 am

picturegirl wrote:
hm, i don't have any crazy stories, let me think...

ah, my dog once was afraid of a shepherds dog that was walking down the street towards him, so he ran into the forest to hide behind a tree. and my big dog is afraid of little rabbits - he hates visiting my sister, because she has a rabbit, that stomps with his little feet to frighten my dog and it works. he wouldn't go near him or anything. rabbit
So your dog is a bully, he hates little white dogs but he is a pussy towards little fluffy rabbits! Hysterical
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:25 am

wow, do you have a personal issue with her dog now because she casually mentioned that he didn't like white dogs after you posted pictures of yours? Neutral I'm pretty sure your dog is safe and she was kidding around. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy stories   crazy stories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crazy stories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next