Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bad Mood Thread

Go down 
+6
Rein2.0
picturegirl
*krissyloohoo*
low
CyRuS
ArtReborn
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

The Bad Mood Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:13 am

I'm not in a bad mood, but it needed to be created. Razz

I just have a bad neck ache that doesn't want to go away... it's annoying.
Back to top Go down
CyRuS

CyRuS

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:20 am

Im not in a bad mood, but I'm pretty pissed off coz I just got a parking fine at work. Gah. There goes $84 of my life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/czechmate01
low

low

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:30 pm

CyRuS wrote:
Im not in a bad mood, but I'm pretty pissed off coz I just got a parking fine at work. Gah. There goes $84 of my life.

$84 for parking fine!??

thats excessive... theyre usually only about $25 here
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:58 pm

low wrote:
CyRuS wrote:

$84 for parking fine!??

thats excessive... theyre usually only about $25 here
I dunno... it's MORE where we live! We once got a parking fine just for having our registration be a week late for renewal. It was frickin 100 or so bucks! affraid
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:32 am

Man, that's ridiculous! Mad

I'm not necessarily in a bad mood but I feel pretty crappy. Explains why I clicked this link, I suppose. Laughing
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:35 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
Man, that's ridiculous! Mad

I'm not necessarily in a bad mood but I feel pretty crappy. Explains why I clicked this link, I suppose. Laughing

feeeel better krissy rendeer
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:52 am

Naww, spanks! Razz

haha, I should start a pankins thread. This forum is anything goes, so why not have a pankins thread where people can randomly post if they want pankins? Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:36 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
Naww, spanks! Razz

haha, I should start a pankins thread. This forum is anything goes, so why not have a pankins thread where people can randomly post if they want pankins? Laughing Twisted Evil
YES! Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:14 am

I'm in a very annoyed mood.

My bank statement online has been saying all night that our deposits are not actually there. I effin HATE when my bank messes with our money!!! It should be illegal! And the worst part is, we NEED that money cause on Sunday we're sceduled to head off to Disney World with Aymie & Jazz!!! If the money aint there (because of the BANK'S mess up!!!) then we're royally and totally screwed!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Its 6ish am and I haven't slept because of worrying... this is really what I wanted right now. NOT!

I'm gonna have to call the bank and they BETTER work this shit out! Or heads will Arrow
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:17 am

Slap their heads off! Mad I also hate it when banks mess things up.

I also can't stand unnecessary drama. Laughing NO worries, nothing related to this thread. Laughing Just a random peeve of mine I felt like sharing.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:26 am

*apparently had an unnecessary drama just now* Laughing

Called the bank and they said the system is just updating! WTF? Could they NOT make it look like my money is in the negative when they "update???!!!!" UGH! Suspect

I have to book hotel ressies like, yesterday!!! Laughing I've never done it this close to the bone! *falls over dead*
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:29 am

*slaps Art's face*

Don't die! You're gonna make it through this, dammit! *slaps again* Laughing

All that bank stuff IS unnecessary drama! The bank should just stop acting like a bunch of a-holes and get your account fixed so you can go to Disney World!! Razz

True Story.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:32 am

*shakes head incoherently*

Huh? Wha?? Sleep Suspect affraid

Oh hi... I'm still alive... just barely. Wink

I agree, that is a true story - like none I have ever heard before. farao

lol Why a pharaoh? Why not? It's history dammit! Laughing
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:38 am

are you still in a bad mood, low? i mean do you still fight with your girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:39 am

I managed to do something to my shoulder earlier today. I can't raise my arm straight up by my head or hold it out straight away from my body. Ick. Mad
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:23 am

Be more careful krissy!!! You have too many body woes as it is! Wink
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:41 am

I dunno what I did to it but it's getting even more stiff. Blech....I want to trade this body in for a new one. Where do I get in line? Laughing

I'm hoping it's nothing a muscle relaxer and a good night's sleep won't fix. Wink
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:28 pm

im not happy
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:43 pm

why?
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:45 pm

people are the most unreliable thing known to mankind
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:49 pm

lol! i know. i'm trying to learn to accept this and not be pissed everytime someone behaves stupid. kind of impossible, but i am trying... Sad
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:18 am

low wrote:
Some people more than others...

If you care to share, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:20 am

picturegirl wrote:
lol! i know. i'm trying to learn to accept this and not be pissed everytime someone behaves stupid. kind of impossible, but i am trying... Sad
Im Sorry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:36 am

ArtReborn wrote:
low wrote:
Some people more than others...

If you care to share, what happened?

"heaps...heaps happened"
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:15 pm

Rein2.0 wrote:
picturegirl wrote:
Im Sorry Crying or Very sad

thanks, kid! it's alright, people suck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Mood Thread   The Bad Mood Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bad Mood Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next