Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:13 am

What the title says. Cool

He is very deserving of his own appreciation thread, and that song is just beautiful. Smile

Now let's honor his memory and his musical genius.
Feel free to share pictures, videos, or discuss anything MJ related, but let's keep it positive and respectful.
This forum is a happy, shiny new place. Let's keep it that way. Very Happy

Now, I will get us started. Very Happy Here's a few pics:

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Michael+Jackson+tribute26
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Michael+Jackson+Michael+I+love+you
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Michael+Jackson+3
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Michael+Jackson+badera23
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:21 am

Can't wait to see This Is It!!! I got the shirt, now all I need to do is see the actual film!! Razz

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Rqylh2
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:34 am

As most of you know, I saw it and absolutely loved it. It was brilliant, but bittersweet. I loved watching him at work and was so upset that it literally was "It". But he left the world with soooooo much. We'll always have his music and pretty pictures. Very Happy

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Michael+Jackson+MJ
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:10 am

I feel like pic spamming because I'm in a great mood, and Michael helps enhance that Razz

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson 018-BlackorWhite
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Michael_jackson_4
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson 067-BlackorWhite
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson L_92da80d918944eb387e9f179370a705f
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson L_f40af2ff1ddb68d2fb0d8531caf6d1e8
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Wallpaper43-1
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Remember_the_time_140x105
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson 005
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson 4
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson MichaelJackson98
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson MichaelJackson92
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson MichaelJackson87
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson MichaelJackson72
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson MichaelJackson44
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson MichaelJackson27
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson MichaelJackson3
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson MichaelSpankme
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson 027
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson 021
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson 071
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson 020
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson 034
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson 015
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:53 pm

I'll keep talking to myself in here, it's cool. Razz Laughing Laughing

I was just going to mention casually that This Is It has been extended to Thanksgiving during it's run in theatres! Very Happy So, I'll be seeing it again, probably. Razz Only seen it once, so I'm good. I'd worry about myself if I'd seen it 5 times at this point. Laughing

And it looks as if it'll be released on dvd sometime around Christmas. Yay!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:19 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
I'll keep talking to myself in here, it's cool. Razz Laughing Laughing

I was just going to mention casually that This Is It has been extended to Thanksgiving during it's run in theatres! Very Happy So, I'll be seeing it again, probably. Razz Only seen it once, so I'm good. I'd worry about myself if I'd seen it 5 times at this point. Laughing

And it looks as if it'll be released on dvd sometime around Christmas. Yay!!! cheers
This is WAY good news! I've been kinda frantic about missing it in the theatres. Everytime we are gonna see it, something has come up. Jason and Aymie being here has been kinda taking our time up and I've been worried we'd miss it, only having a week left. If they extend it til Thanksgiving, I'll be a hppay camper. cheers
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:50 am

I was relieved to hear about the extension too! I so want to see it again and if it sticks around in theaters, I might be able to go see it with my sister when I pop into Oklahoma for a surprise visit! Very Happy

On that note, here's my MJ photo of the day. Razz

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Michael-jackson-0909-01
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:52 am

Cool pic. Didn't know he was an outtie. geek
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:36 am

I did. I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson ShiftyEyes
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:53 am

Just came back from seeing it. Loa and I LOVED it. I had no idea they had done film sequences and were meshing them with live performances! It was directed so brilliantly! Bets parts for me was Smooth Criminal (Rita Hayworth! YES!) and Earth Song. I think I cried about 3 times during that part. Embarassed Laughing

I also liked how behind the scenes it all was... you really got the feel of how perfectionist MJ was about his music and dancing... and yet how kind and gentle he was. He was just an amazing man.

Would like to see it again actually... but definitely a must own when it comes out on DVD! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:38 am

So glad you liked it. I was thrilled when I got your text Very Happy

I really loved the Human Nature part. But I've already told you that. Razz Smooth Criminal was the next part and it was great. I loved how they did the whole black and white movie sequence as well, and when the lights were shot out and then it went back to the stage rehearsals, and Kenny Ortega was like "Um, guys? That was the cue. Am I missing something?" and Michael was like "I'm sizzling", and other voices just come out of nowhere like "yeah, he's sizzling....he's sizzling!" Laughing Laughing i LOVED that. Razz

MJ PHOTO OF THE DAY
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Michael+Jackson

Last edited by *krissyloohoo* on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:40 am

That was exactly what I thought.

Great movie. Very Happy Crying or Very sad bounce cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:45 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
So glad you liked it. I was thrilled when I got your text Very Happy

I really loved the Human Nature part. But I've already told you that. Razz Smooth Criminal was the next part and it was great. I loved how they did the whole black and white movie sequence as well, and when the lights were shot out and then it went back to the stage rehearsals, and Kenny Ortega was like "Um, guys? That was the cue. Am I missing something?" and Michael was like "I'm sizzling", and other voices just come out of nowhere like "yeah, he's sizzling....he's sizzling!" Laughing Laughing i LOVED that. Razz

MJ PHOTO OF THE DAY
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Michael+Jackson
I did.I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson ShiftyEyes
lol!
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:49 am

haha, nice. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:56 am

I loved how MJ seemed to express himself in moods and visuals... he said stuff like that several times... like "let it simmer" and the sizzling thing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:02 am

I loved that too! When he would kick his feet in the air wildly and roll around then talk about how he was going to take the jacket off and throw it down "it's too hot, it's like fire! let it burn!!!!" lol!

I think MJ always had a sizzle aspect to him. Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:45 am

Loa and I immediately thought of Jimi Hendrix. No doubt MJ was a fan and doing his own version of the setting the guitar on fire thing, but mentally with a jacket. Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:54 am

Hey, whatever works! MJ could have danced around in a bin liner and I would have loved it. Laughing Laughing Laughing I prefer the white kitchen ones with the yellow pull tabs. Laughing j/k!
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:03 am

Australian ones are black AND They have yellow pull-out tabs Razz
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:08 am

oh yeah? well, I've seen black ones with RED tabs here! Razz Laughing Laughing

MJ could have used any of them and I would have stood and clapped for it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:13 pm

Laughing You're so easy to please Krissy. Razz

Luckily he didn't resort to dancing with bin liners. He did wear some nifty outfits though! And Loa and I loved his Popeye Tshirt! Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:27 pm

I'm really not that easy to please.....he's just been pleasing me for so long that he can literally get away with anything by this point. Laughing

Wow, everything I say about Michael can just be turned around and go straight down the gutter lately. Rawr. Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Razz

I personally liked all of the skinny jeans he pulled off. well, that he wore anyway. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:13 am

Laughing It's ok to be hot over a dead person... I think... I hope! Laughing

I myself can't help but stand at attention when Rita Hayworth is on the screen. I HAVE to rent Gilda now! Twisted Evil Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:51 am

ArtReborn wrote:
Laughing It's ok to be hot over a dead person... I think... I hope! Laughing
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson ThumbsDown
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:04 am

I think you can still find their images and past performances and such attractive. Look at how many people love Jeff Buckley and still think he is insanely attractive (or was), you know? It's not like you're thinking of their physical body in it's current state. God, that's twisted. Mad Laughing

So yeah, You can still find someone attractive even though they have passed, definitely. There are loads of women who still think Elvis Presley is a beautiful man. My mother would slap the bejeebus out of anybody who said that Elvis wasn't attractive and he's been gone for a long time. Laughing I personally still swoon when I look at images of Freddie Mercury. Sink your teeth into that one. Cool Laughing

I used to have the biggest crush on MJ when I was younger, and in high school, it struck again. Now that I'm so jazzed up about This Is It and the dvd release and all that, I think the little crush is back. Razz No harm in that. He was lovely. Laughing And he sizzles. That's like, equal to jazz hands for me! Laughing

So on that note, here's an MJ pic. This is my thread after all. I'll crush all I want! Laughing Razz

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson Michael+Jackson+1061841540

That one makes me want to go jump on the couch. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Modern Station :: Melodies :: Other Music Related-
Jump to: