Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:40 am

That is an AWESOME pic. I wish he could have been that jump happy his whole life... there were still glimmers of it, but I think after he went through the trials and whatnot, it just wore him down a bit. BUT his love for life never died. God, thinkin about his love of the earth... the Earth Song sequence in the film KILLED me. Just slaughtered me to tiny bits. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:52 am

I think the trials and the media definitely broke his spirit a bit as far as his public image and career, but there's a part of me that trusts that he had a happy life with his kids and all of the inside stuff that we still don't know...I think deep down, there was a happiness there. There was, like any other person, moments of sadness and stress and everything else. He was human, after all. but overall, I think he was just a beautiful soul and like you said, his love for life never died. It's still living on through many sources. The Earth Song sequence tore me up as well. I just think This Is It was done beautifully, and by someone who respected him very much. I love it, but of course there's that side of me that wishes it hadn't been made for the reasons it was made. I still wish he was around and that I was seeing concert pictures right now from lucky fans who got to go. Sad
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:12 am

I don't by ANY means wish that he had died, but one good thing that came from his death was this film. I mean, I don't think I would have ever been able to see him live and you really got the feeling of not only seeing him live, but the creation process of his show. It was awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:19 am

I can agree on that, and I can't change anything that happened, but yeah, I miss him Sad

okay, let's get happy again!

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 Michael+Jackson+Michael+is+LOVE
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:22 am

Bwhahaha that's the best!!! jocolor geek Laughing

Where are you getting these awesome pics??!!
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:24 am

I have my sources. Razz Laughing Laughing

ahh, this thread has been fun tonight. Let's just camp out in here, Art. I'll bring the pics. Razz
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:41 am

Laughing

Sounds good to me! I'll bring the marshmallows and MJ can bring the sizzle. cheers geek
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:05 am

hahaha, that's a new way to say that I crush on MJ! Laughing

MJ roasts my marshmallows! Laughing Laughing

man, i want a smore right now. I'll just have to deal with a dose of gold pants. Laughing

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 Michael+Jackson+History+Tour
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:11 am

I'd rock a pair of gold pants if I had em. Razz

MJ sure had the flare! Like a Star @ heaven sunny Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:15 am

Boy did he ever. Very Happy

I too would rock a pair of gold pants if I could! I'm seriously tempted to snag a pair of red skinny pants after watching This Is It. He made them look awesome, lol.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:17 am

haha I thought the same thing about his red skinnies. But my legs are just not skinny enough to pull off such a pantage. pig Razz

Damn... I can't help but remember being a kid and wanting to wear everything he did and dance just like he did. lol Nothing much has changed since. Wink
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:27 am

Oh, we must post pics of the red skinnies!!! Very Happy The black ones were nice too, and I loved all of his snazzy jackets, but we'll talk about those later!

RED PANTS, KRISSY, FOCUS!!!! Razz

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 009
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 045
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 021-1
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 177
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 013

That last one's a good shot of the skinnies. Twisted Evil Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:47 am

Red skinnies & Silver jacket FTW! cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:49 am

I had to make it my avatar. lol
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:59 am

It looks awesome as an av! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:02 am

I love it the more I look at it. It's as if Michael is pointing at somebody saying "you could never wear these pants quite like I do, you hear?!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:05 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
I love it the more I look at it. It's as if Michael is pointing at somebody saying "you could never wear these pants quite like I do, you hear?!" Laughing
Laughing
Yeah, but he'd never say such a thing. He was extremely polite. Even when pissed off he was damn polite. Like that ear phone malfunction and how he said it was pounding in his ears... he still kept his cool. Like a Star @ heaven Cool Like a Star @ heaven

I was also just now thinking how much I loved the Thriller part and the film sequence they made for it. It was so Haunted Mansion!! MJ was undoubtedly a big Disney Land/World fan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:09 am

His politeness was incredible. He'd be like "I have to cue that! I know you mean well....this is why we rehearse" and he was a total sweetheart.

I'd be like "goddammit, I told you idiots not to start until I point at your asses!" Laughing Laughing OKAY, so maybe not, but he was a sweetheart and that's the point I was making. Razz

I like how he kept demonstrating how it felt in his ears. "It's like a fist... *shoves fist downwards* like a fist, right in my ears." Razz

If MJ were to point out how great he looked in his skinnies, he'd probably be like "I think I'll wear the red. You can wear the black. God bless you. This is all for love. I love you".... Laughing

I too loved the Thriller part. When he stepped out of that spider, I was like "ooooooh!!!!!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:26 am

Michael Jackson played bass you know..
I had no idea either
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 99060202I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 99070215
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:30 am

Laughing Laughing those pants are orange and not skinny enough. Razz Laughing

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 Michael+Jackson+Scream
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:31 am

Those are baggy reds. They don't count. tongue Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:47 am

MJ pic of the day!

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 9429_299856960719_742205719_9393605_3148679_n

Officer MJ? Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

and a bonus one for my fellow Disney fans. Razz

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 10329_286134380719_742205719_9191612_8243236_n
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:40 pm

MJ Pic of the Day. Razz Mostly just bumping the thread out of hope that Art and Loa saw the last photo posted. Laughing

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 017

Check out THAT get up. Razz
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:54 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
MJ pic of the day!

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 10329_286134380719_742205719_9191612_8243236_n

Minnie looks very happy about a snuggle from the King of Pop!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:55 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
MJ pic of the day!

Minnie looks very happy about a snuggle from the King of Pop!

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
MJ Pic of the Day. Razz Mostly just bumping the thread out of hope that Art and Loa saw the last photo posted. Laughing

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 017

Check out THAT get up. Razz

That's awesome. Reminds me of the Byron painting. Except Japanese.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson   I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Modern Station :: Melodies :: Other Music Related-
Jump to: