Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this is the silverchair related post

Go down 
+4
Middle Class Sam
picturegirl
Rein2.0
low
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
low

low

this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:00 pm

they just announced their bringing back mountain dew throwback for 8 weeks at the end of dec.

im fuckin psyched
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:37 pm

What's Mountain Dew Throwback? *is confused* Laughing
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:54 pm

this past year they did a limited run of MD and pepsi THROWBACK.

basically its just the original formulas of each beverage.. including pure cane sugar and all.

the mountain dew is the best. its made with pure cane sugar and without orange juice. probably how it tasted when you were a young kid
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:40 pm

I don't understand why they don't go back to the original recipes using pure cane sugar on all sodas. scratch That's why I stopped buying sodas like Coke. I loved the flavor, but not all the crap they add to it. I can buy natural sodas now for the same price at Whole Foods and other natural markets that taste awesome! I think the big soda companies may be getting a good amount of customer feedback about that now and that's why they're doing the "throwback" stuff. They should just keep using those recipes permanently.
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:53 pm

MrsThieving wrote:
I don't understand why they don't go back to the original recipes using pure cane sugar on all sodas. scratch That's why I stopped buying sodas like Coke. I loved the flavor, but not all the crap they add to it. I can buy natural sodas now for the same price at Whole Foods and other natural markets that taste awesome! I think the big soda companies may be getting a good amount of customer feedback about that now and that's why they're doing the "throwback" stuff. They should just keep using those recipes permanently.

my guess would be that its much cheaper.

sugar cane is muchmuch more expensive than high fructose corn syrup.
and it probably adds calories and stuff
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:10 am

HF Corn syrup adds calories just as much as cane sugar, if not worse cause it has a harder time breaking down in your body. I dont like drinking cokes cause of that crap. I should start buying sodas at Whole Foods too, although I've only seen them in those small, yet expensive 6 packs (with those penguin chokers too! lol they really oughtta know better! )
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:54 pm

You're right about the high fructose corn syrup Art. It actually makes people gain more weight because of the extremly high glycemic index. More companies should try Stevia in their beverages, but I know it's very expensive to use. It's 100% natural, tastes great and almost no calories though! Razz

I think the six packs of Whole Foods sodas cost around $2.99. I didn't think that was too bad, compared to Izzy (which I loooove) at around $4.99 for a four pack. Shocked I don't get why they are using the plastic rings either. We always cut them all to pieces before throwing them away. My favorite flavors are the Orange Cream, Black Cherry, Cherry Vanilla and Root Beer. Yum!
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Yeah, haven't the Whole Foods peeps seen Happy Feet? Laughing
I like the key lime one or just plain cola.

I've tried Stevia and it tastes ok, although still doesn't totally take the place of sugar to my taste buds. But it doesn't leave that weirdo aftertaste that aspartame & splenda does & if I drank a diet drink it definitely would be the truvia stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:32 am

LMAO,
look at the title and where talking about sodas and soft drinks lol. bounce
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:06 am

Rein2.0 wrote:
LMAO,
look at the title and where talking about sodas and soft drinks lol. bounce
where=we're?

just a guess. Razz
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:17 pm

im sure silverchair drink soft drinks/ therefore sc related cherry
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:21 am

mmm cherry coke,
and art thank you for your help!
this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 RalphWiggum2_1024
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:30 am

Laughing You're welcome kid.
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:21 pm

In case anyone didn't see my posts on CP. Pics of Ben with a mystery woman at the fights the other night.

this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 BenGillies_at_fights
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:29 pm

its miley cyrus
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Kinda looks like Miley. Shocked Hope she's nice...
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:25 am

ewww ben do go to the wrestling next thing you know you will have STD.
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Rein2.0 wrote:

another fine example of the english language.
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:21 am

apart from Do which I mean to type Dont it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Rein2.0 wrote:

technically not true.

"don't go to the wrestling" unless you usually call it THE wrestling.

"you will have STD" STD is a singular abbreviation. so for it to be correct you would have to change it to STD's OR put an A before it.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:52 am

low wrote:
Rein2.0 wrote:

another fine example of the english language.

low wrote:
Rein2.0 wrote:

technically not true.

"don't go to the wrestling" unless you usually call it THE wrestling.

"you will have STD" STD is a singular abbreviation. so for it to be correct you would have to change it to STD's OR put an A before it.
Also, he also could have used a friggin period after "wrestling." Otherwise it's a perfect example of a run on sentence. But "hese" good at those, among so many other examples of fuckled English. Razz

Poor kid, he must get all his education on our forums. He's certainly not getting it at his actual school! Laughing
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:00 pm

haha i dont really care about proper english on forums and shit, but when it gets to the point where you cannot even make any sense out of it, its bad

i got the new silverchair album todaY!
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:18 pm

low wrote:

Ok now ... it's not eve close to April Fools! Laughing
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:58 pm

MrsThieving wrote:
low wrote:

Ok now ... it's not eve close to April Fools! Laughing

dammit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:05 am

As if Daniel Johns would want to sell his records in America first, he would waste his time with you twats. Plus
You say Tomayto, I say Tomado
I say Potatoe, You say potado

Different countries have words spelt differently.
so there ya go.
Ill say it more than 4 times again.
alien bounce ART IT IS THE FUCKING INTERNET, GET OVER IT OR FUCK YOURSELF bounce alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is the silverchair related post
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next