Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this is the silverchair related post

Go down 
+4
Middle Class Sam
picturegirl
Rein2.0
low
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
low

low

this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:54 am

although what reino said is just a load of shit and doesn't apply to his fail at english, its fair game.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Someday the kid will thank me for correcting him, until then he can kindly go fuck himself as well. cheers
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Umm, OK then ...back to Chair news!

In case anyone missed it on CP (Low Wink ) or in Google alerts, Daniel was on JJJ yesterday. Great interview about the sound of the new album. I think he sounds great too! Very Happy

Daniel JJJ interview
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:42 pm

MrsThieving wrote:

In case anyone missed it on CP (Low Wink ) or in Google alerts, Daniel was on JJJ yesterday. Great interview about the sound of the new album. I think he sounds great too! Very Happy

Daniel JJJ interview

2 words.

fly fishing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:01 pm

low wrote:
MrsThieving wrote:

Daniel JJJ interview

2 words.

fly fishing
4 Words.

Greatest Album Title Evah. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:32 am

My dad (and a whole lot of men 55+) would probably buy it thinking it's either instructional or a novel on CD. Shocked Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:25 am

mert wrote:
My dad (and a whole lot of men 55+) would probably buy it thinking it's either instructional or a novel on CD. Shocked Laughing Laughing
Awesome! The Chair's new target audience!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:41 am

Now I'm picturing my dad's fly fishing club showing up at a Silverchair concert, thinking it's a fly fishing symposium... With their fly fishing vests and tilly hats. Laughing

Also imagining the wardrobe change Daniel would go through. Although it's not that big of a deal - just trade his YM vest for a khaki vest with many pockets and some flies. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:37 am

Yeah he already used to wear that green jacket. It's kinda already suited for fly fishin, dontcha think? Wink
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:12 am

Nah, it would hinder casting. I actually was in that fly fishing club for a year or so. Embarassed I used to go fly fishing with my dad regularly.... Much more fun than "normal" fishing.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:41 am

I always think someone's gonna smack their face with the hook. What a Face Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:03 am

It can happen... But more likely you'll snag a tree, because of the back cast, and that is super annoying. Laughing You lose your fly and possibly your tippet, and you have to retie everything. Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:30 am

mert wrote:
It can happen... But more likely you'll snag a tree, because of the back cast, and that is super annoying. Laughing You lose your fly and possibly your tippet, and you have to retie everything. Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Yeah, waaaayyy too much hassle for the likes of Daniel Johns. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 pm

He'd have someone to do it for him. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:45 am

Now this is starting to sound sexual. Shocked Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:13 pm

We're talking about Daniel playing with a giant rod, and it's only starting to sound sexual? Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:08 pm

mert wrote:
We're talking about Daniel playing with a giant rod, and it's only starting to sound sexual? Laughing Twisted Evil
Yeah I'm a little slow. Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is the silverchair related post   this is the silverchair related post - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is the silverchair related post
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3