Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
low

low

A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) Empty
PostSubject: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:03 pm

affraid affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Hello my naughty monkeys!
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:08 pm

itsss a great day for america everybody
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:24 am

Laughing

Perfect title!!!!

*watching Craig right now actually*

Almost "What did we learn on the show tonight Craig?" - best part of the whole dang show! Laughing
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:28 am

CRAIG: Do we have time for emails?!

CRAIG: Of course we do!

CRAIG: (as craig's band) What a Face DEET DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
low

low

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:55 am

i actually posted this in the wrong section, can a mod please move it.

...whats that? i can do it myself?

fuck i dont know how.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Laughing

I would TOTALLY do it for ya if I could! Laughing

You better start taking administrative lessons. Razz

Have you tried the FAQ? http://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/list-of-all-frequently-asked-questions-t478.htm

study

Hmm... It says that you as the administrator need to set the settings that allow mods to have rights to edit and shit. There's also a section that talks about signatures and how the admin needs to set it as allowed before we can have em! C'mon man, do your work now that you're the god of your own forum! Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr Thieving

Mr Thieving

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:45 am

Craig's the new KING of late night! He's funny and he's genuine. He respects all of his guests. I'm a little confused by Jay and Conan. The new Jay Leno show is still the Tonight show and the Tonight Show is still the Conan O'Brien show. What the hell is that all about? Craig is great and I want to go to one of the shows some day.

Heeyyyy ...I don't have to sign it with Mr. Thieving because we have separate accounts here! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://artmusiccinema.blogspot.com
low

low

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Mr Thieving wrote:
Craig's the new KING of late night! He's funny and he's genuine. He respects all of his guests. I'm a little confused by Jay and Conan. The new Jay Leno show is still the Tonight show and the Tonight Show is still the Conan O'Brien show. What the hell is that all about? Craig is great and I want to go to one of the shows some day.

well said
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:07 am

Yay for seperate acounts Mr T! Rock on! Laughing

And totally agreed about Craig being the new King of Late night.king & I hope he remains that for at least 20 more years damn it! I don't want a world without having him & his awesome puupets to watch at night! pig monkey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:53 pm

pig .........................Good Evening, I am Gustave Flaubert. And I have contempt for the bourgeoisie.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Laughing

Last night's show was ridiculously funny!
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:43 am

Tonight, A CRAIG FERGUSON NEW PUPPET!! GEORGE, LE SNAIL FRANCAIS!
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:43 am

Laughing
He was AWESOME! He wasn't sure if he was a snail or a kangaroo, but he figured since he had a French accent and left a trail of slime wherever he went, he must be a snail. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 am

It's the 1000th show and it is ALL puppets!! It's hysterical! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)   A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Party at Elton Johns House!!! (aka Craig Ferguson Thread)
Page 1 of 1