Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Good Mood Thread

Go down 
+9
*krissyloohoo*
mert
Hippy
Middle Class Sam
Rein2.0
low
picturegirl
silverbrooke
ArtReborn
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
picturegirl

picturegirl

The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm

so there's 30 different postcards with your photographs on, did i get that right? Shocked
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:02 pm

yep, you got it right. Very Happy at the moment, i have 60 prints, 2 of each for my personal use. The option is there to print more and attempt to sell them in gift stores and such around here. I think I'm going to start putting up business cards and such, just to get my name exposed for the next few months, and at the top of the year, I'm going to see if any stores will be willing to sell prints, postcards, you name it.....there are businesses around here that are always looking for local art and photography to hang on their walls....so that's my New Year's resolution....to get that ball rolling next year. Very Happy

I spread a few out on the floor so I could show my mom a bit of what they look like, so I'll share it here too! Very Happy

The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 Dsc01210

and here's my photo credit. Razz

The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 Dsc01211
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:08 pm

wow, great photos, you are very talented. i wish you good luck with your plans. i am sure people will love your postcards. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:08 pm

VERY cool! Very Happy I would buy them if I was there.... I hate buying the typical, stock postcards that everyone always buys... And these are all very different. Smile
Back to top Go down
m&m-mum

m&m-mum

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:12 pm

That's amazing Krissy! What a great way to get your talent out there! They look awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Aww, thank you muchly. Very Happy

If any of you like receiving snail mail and postcards, I have prints of these guys just sitting around. I love exchanging mail and you could get the postcard without paying for it! lol... Razz it'll be like the annual Krissymas card come early! but of course, you'd still get that too. Twisted Evil Message me addys if you want a postcard. Razz
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 pm

what is snail mail? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Slang for regular, paper mail. Handwritten letters, etc, etc. I LOVE it. I used to keep penpals while growing up and I still write my sister and bestie and mother and everything else. So much is done online these days. Mail is something that I love to keep a little traditional. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:38 pm

ah, ok. well then i have to pm you my adress, so that you can send me one of your awesome postcards. can't wait... bounce
Back to top Go down
m&m-mum

m&m-mum

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:12 pm

I would love one Krissy! Do you still have my addy?
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Just to be safe, you might message it to me again. I'm pretty sure I have it somewhere but I'd hate to be so confident and realize I didn't have it, lol! I've moved since I last mailed out anything to you CP lovelies, so I think I'll actually make an official address book this year! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silverbrooke

silverbrooke

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:54 pm

wow those photos are really good- you must be so proud :-)
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:48 pm

That's so great krissy!! I hope it takes off big time for ya! Smile

I would love postcards of your pics! Ill PM ya...
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:22 pm

Those are beautiful photos Krissy! Is that an actual wolf in one? Surprised
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:36 am

Yep, an actual wolf. Very Happy I've always loved wolves.
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:18 am

geez, can you please scan it or sumtin. Sad
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:05 am

Since you asked. Smile

The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 25522110

as you can see, there were two of them. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:15 am

God geez krissy your photoshop skills are amazing! queen
lol jokes,
where is this located, when im older im going to travel to america to visit yellowstone, before it dies Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:20 am

my photoshop skills? that's a shitty joke. Suspect to photoshop pictures of wolves, i'd have to steal from someone else's photography, which is an absolutely absurd notion when I can take the photos myself.

anyhoo, this was taken in Washington state, which if I recall correctly, you pitied me living here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:52 am

MrsThieving wrote:
Those are beautiful photos Krissy! Is that an actual wolf in one? Surprised
Thats where the photoshop joke came from silent
maybe america aint such a bad place since i thart yall george W buu baffoons
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:58 am

I'm assuming Mrs. Thieving didn't mean that I'd cheated my work. Laughing

America's natural beauty isn't a bad thing. America has it's faults that I won't go into, but the photography from here can be incredible. Wink This state is absolutely gorgeous. Not to say that others aren't. I've taken pictures of beautiful nature in loads of states, even my old homestate. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am

I think America's faults would still make for some good photography.

But not Australia's faults. Otherwise they would just all be pictures of Kevin Rudd.
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:34 am

If you want to really delve into it, then yes, the faults of america could turn into some really great documentary and black and white photography, etc, etc. by "faults", i was meaning that the economy and all of the debt and such that we are in really blows at the moment, Laughing , but I've taken some interesting pictures of the homeless and such around here, not because they are subjects to be gawked at, but because they really put things into perspective. I love documentary style photography almost as much as I love nature photography, though some documentary photography can be truly tragic and sad. Sad I've met some of the sweetest people around here and I know they don't have a home to go to and I don't have much I can give them except maybe a few kind words and the occasional spot of change.....but I remember them and how they manage to be grateful for anything and sometimes, i steal their pictures on the bus after I lend them the dollar charge to ride. There's far more poverty around here than there was in my old city, and it really gets to me. I haven't uploaded the photos anywhere, but I've taken them, definitely. I have a whole series of pictures having to do with strangers on public transit. Man, it fascinates me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:29 am

Speaking of being fascinated by the homeless...

I hated to laugh at such a topic, but South park forced me to do so.. that show is evil! Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:00 pm

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
I'm assuming Mrs. Thieving didn't mean that I'd cheated my work. Laughing

Not at all!!! I was just in shock that you saw it up close and pesonal! The fact the you got a beautiful picture was extra awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good Mood Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next