Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD

Go down 
+9
silverbrooke
Sarah
Middle Class Sam
interviewsover
loaluvsyourlife
mert
*krissyloohoo*
ArtReborn
low
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:33 am

Good.

Now go SWIM!!!! bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:35 am

bounce I think if they made waterproof ear phones I could swim 100 laps of my swimming pool listening to If You Keep Losing Sleep, in the end I would probably die but hey bounce
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:38 am

Laughing

Probably not what Dan had in mind when writing the song, but.... why not?! Wink

Ok, wtf was the last Q? lol

How about a new one... uh... do you um, like to swim? geek

If not, how do you get exercise?
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:42 am

i like to swim, i'm not a good swimmer, but I have a stanima, i exercise from tennis, cricket atm and during winter I play (AFL) football. I also take my dog to the beach..
Same Q
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:02 am

Rein2.0 wrote:
i like to swim, i'm not a good swimmer, but I have a stanima, i exercise from tennis, cricket atm and during winter I play (AFL) football. I also take my dog to the beach..
Same Q
You have a stanima? And you have a fondness for aminals too. Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:03 am

exercise?? hahah
I don't really have a routine, but playing with the dog seems to keep me trim Shocked
Emma Watson. Thoughts. Answer.
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:58 am

Is that the girl that thinks she can sail around the world.
*puts on over confident Australian man voice* Girls cant play sport love!
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:19 am

:O :O :O

NO that is jessica watson!

*is deeply hurt that reino doesnt know who im referring too*
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Reino doesn't want to remember because he'd have to remember how he said he's prefer Ron over her and then we'd all start goin on about him and Won Won... oh it was so good... Thanks again for that one Kid! Laughing Razz Laughing

Anyway... my thoughts are that she better hurry up and be of age soon so that i don't have to feel guilty when I think she's a frickin little hottie!!! Twisted Evil Embarassed Cool

Why is the world so damned homophobic? Is that instinctive in human hetero thinking or is it a learned social behavior?
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:33 am

The world is going to be less homophobic because we understand religion is a waste of time and doesn't make any sense.
New Q
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:50 am

"you say the world is getting rid of her demons
i say 'baby what have you been smokin'?" - Tori Amos. Upside Down

What would people do without religion to repress them or to incite rebellion? Would they truly embrace freedom or cower like they have for eons?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:10 am

Sadly, they'd probably cower.

Let's say you believe in auras and people giving off colors and fun stuff like that. What would your color be?
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:13 am

Well naturally it would be purple with a red inner glow, but when I turn super saying it is yellow lol! (noticed how the smiley has goku's hair?)
<bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Same Question!|]
0---------0-------------0------0-----------0-------0-----0---------0------0---------0
CHOO CHOO!
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:38 am

I'd say my color is anything ranging from Amber to Citrine. Very Happy My bestie claims that I'd be some sort of pink though. Razz

Same q.
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:38 am

i think it would depend on my mood... but generally purple.

i think the color purple is full of contradictions.

btw, ive never watched or read a harry potter movie/book in my life and even i know who emma watson is. shes attractive, but not all that, but shes still very attractive.

have you ever listened to a book? like on an audio tape or somthing?
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Yes! I actually prefer David Sedaris books on cd because I love hearing him read his own work. Laughing If you've never listened to him, then I just feel sorry for you. He's great. Laughing Razz

What is your favorite kind of cookie?
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Oatmeal chocolate chip. Very Happy Yes, I'm that plain, but the oatmeal gives it substance and keeps it chewy, and the chocolate is yummy. Smile

Same q!
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:38 pm

PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE!!!!! Razz What a Face tongue

Does extremely humid or extremely dry weather change the texture/waviness of your hair?
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:41 pm

No, not really. Neither do shampoos that are supposed to enhance curl or otherwise. My hair sometimes just wants to curl more than other times. Mad Laughing

Q: What is your favourite musical spoof? (hopefully one you can link to)
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Well, I suppose it's a bit of a spoof off of the movie. Laughing Evil Dead: The Musical Laughing

Same q!
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am

Nothing tops Dave Grohl's Tiny Dancer. I've had it on my iPod for years and I still LOL at it. Laughing

What is your favourite funny YouTube video?
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:22 am

Fucking best video ever!

Fucking best video ever!

Same Q!
Back to top Go down
mash

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:16 am

I have no youtube access.

Wryyy?
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:17 am

Coz, Low is a low life scum bag and needs to start changing his life instead of changing my posts lol!

Last edited by Rein2.0 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next