Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Good Mood Thread

Go down 
+9
*krissyloohoo*
mert
Hippy
Middle Class Sam
Rein2.0
low
picturegirl
silverbrooke
ArtReborn
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:43 am

aww, thanks! Very Happy and no worries...I knew Reino was wrong. Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:10 am

Haha krissy you reminded me with your signature that a kid at my school is doing billie jean and the moonwalk, also im singing/play guitar freak-silverchair with him Laughing
Ill get a video/pictures at LEAST! jocolor
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 pm

haha, yes, please do. Razz
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:36 am

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/DANIEL-JOHNS-DWM-PILLOW-CASE_W0QQitemZ170403054978QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSheets?hash=item27acd04582

lol!
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:29 pm

affraid That pillow case is both lame and illegal. Laughing
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:39 pm

would love to know if dan knows that such things exist and if he does so, what does he think about it? confused
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:16 pm

picturegirl wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/DANIEL-JOHNS-DWM-PILLOW-CASE_W0QQitemZ170403054978QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSheets?hash=item27acd04582

lol!

i just ordered 2. one in case i get anything yucky on the first one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:32 pm

low wrote:
picturegirl wrote:

lol!

You're kidding ....right? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:03 am

Pic make that your avatar on CP or here lol, its a funny picture of Daniel because hese like "what? I wasnt doing a photoshoot today? I wouldnt have washed my hair if I knew"
And I wonder if the girls who have it are as snuggly as he looks in his bomber jacket cyclops Razz
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:37 am

MrsThieving wrote:
low wrote:
picturegirl wrote:

lol!

Shocked

you're kidding, right?
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:13 am

low wrote:
MrsThieving wrote:
low wrote:
picturegirl wrote:

lol!

Shocked

you're kidding, right?

lol!

@the kid: i love the jacket dan's wearing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:12 pm

low wrote:
MrsThieving wrote:
low wrote:
picturegirl wrote:

lol!

Shocked

you're kidding, right?

OK, stop pulling my leg now. I have a tough time deciphering internet sarcasm and humor sometimes. Laughing

On another note, I'm in a good mood because an old friend of ours (the Swedish guy I've mentioned before) found us on MySpace of all places and we're chatting again. He's an awesome guy that we had heaps of fun with over a couple of years time and just lost touch. He still lives here in town, so we're going to get together soon. He's also the guy that's been best friends with Brian Johnson and his wife for the past 15 years or so, is on his race car team, etc. They're all really great people, but just party a little too frequently for us regular working folks. Laughing
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:48 pm

i just handed in my essay, which will be published soon in a book Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Woo PIC!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:11 pm

mert wrote:
Woo PIC!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce

I'm excited because tomorrow I'm taking the train to Toronto in the afternoon, meeting my brother and sister-in-law and going to a taping of the Rick Mercer Report! Very Happy It's hard to explain... He is a comedian/political commentator. It's a unique show. Similar to The Daily Show or Colbert, but not exactly, and has other stuff too. He travels around Canada visiting places and people... He always has a segment where he does something with a famous person. He has farmed with the Prime Minister and bungee jumped with Rick Hansen, Man in Motion (paraplegic man who wheeled across the world). It's always awesome and I'm super excited!!! Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:10 am

Sounds awesome Mert! I always wanted to attend a taping of a show like that. I t hink I'd most like to see Craig Ferguson. I've heard from so many people that have gone that he makes it so much fun for the audience.

Well, I'm happy because ...birdie is here! Very Happy And his name is ...drumroll please ...GILLIES! Laughing He is Gillies, the Goldie's Lorikeet! Seems like we have something about "G" names for pets. It wasn't intentional though. We've had him home for about 4 hours now and have been listening to Silverchair all night. He actually nodded off for a minute to Those Thieving Birds. How appropriate! Laughing We almost named him Thieving, but thought Gillies sounded much better. We'll post pics soon in the pet thread!
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:11 am

haha Gillies is the perfect name for a little birdy. Wink
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:09 am

mert wrote:
mert wrote:
Woo PIC!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce

I'm excited because tomorrow I'm taking the train to Toronto in the afternoon, meeting my brother and sister-in-law and going to a taping of the Rick Mercer Report! Very Happy It's hard to explain... He is a comedian/political commentator. It's a unique show. Similar to The Daily Show or Colbert, but not exactly, and has other stuff too. He travels around Canada visiting places and people... He always has a segment where he does something with a famous person. He has farmed with the Prime Minister and bungee jumped with Rick Hansen, Man in Motion (paraplegic man who wheeled across the world). It's always awesome and I'm super excited!!! Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing

thanks mert! bounce bounce wooo for your meet up...! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:28 am

That's cool Mert. Full report when ya get back. Boy, you're seein a lot of talk shows lately!
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:17 am

Yes, a lot of shows. By coincidence, honest! Laughing But that's my third show this year. Embarassed Laughing Saw MTV LIve with the Presets with Bij in April, and then obviously George and now Rick.

It was a good show. I took the train to Toronto, which was sooo much fun. I normally drive, and driving in Toronto is chaotic. Not the actual city, just all the stop and go because there are only a few highways into and out of the city. But the train took me right where I needed to go. Very Happy I walked to where I was meeting my brother and sister-in-law, met them, then we walked to the CBC Building.

Well, the audience is A LOT bigger than the show I went to a few weeks ago... This one only tapes once a week. But Rick came out and warmed up the crowd himself! Very Happy He is so, so, so funny. Then after the show we could line-up and get a picture with him, so we did. Rick does this awesome dumb clapping face, and my brother requested it. Laughing

The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 14247_332923840290_680645290_976735
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:28 am

Awesome Mert! Love that clapping pic. Classic! Laughing You look gorgeous in it too. As usual! Wink
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Yeah, love to see ya, you happy Mert! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:24 am

Happy clapping Merty FTW!!! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:02 pm

you make me wanna lala
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Mood Thread   The Good Mood Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good Mood Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3