Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!

Go down 
+2
mert
*krissyloohoo*
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:33 am

Because if I'm going to set up a home base here, this thread has to exist.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! Rufus_wainwright_web

Now worship him, my pretties. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:38 am

As way of worship...

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

And also... When my friends and I were waiting to get in to the TV show taping we went to the other day, they were playing clips from previous episodes... And we all squealed when Rufus appeared. Laughing So then I had to find the interview... And here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES-HSmH9Vcw
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:42 am

Hehhehehehehe! OH, he is just lovely. I see him SOOO SOON!!!!!!!! What a Face cheers queen haha, had to use the queen smiley. Only queens are allowed in here. *snaps *
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:42 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven flower alien What a Face jocolor queen Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

That's all I have to say about Rufus. Cool
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:47 am

It's sad, but I got that emoticon message. It really described Ru. Laughing I was trying to nap today, and I was actually successful until he woke me up with the awesomeness that is Memphis Skyline. I wasn't mad, though.... Wink I was more mad at my iPod when she cut out in the middle of Poses right after (I had it on sleep timer). Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:49 am

Your Ipod and I need to have a talk. You DON'T turn off in the middle of Poses. Ever. Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:50 am

I KNOW!!! And Fran is usually so good about knowing the etiquette surrounding certain songs and artists.... Crying or Very sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:54 am

*gets dolled up*

That's it. Someone's in trouble. Bend over, Fran!

The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! Hotwhip

Laughing why does that gif crack me up so much?
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:58 am

Laughing Because it embodies online Krissy so well. Laughing The only problem is that Fran is a little freak, she'll like it... It's not really punishment for her. Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:05 am

alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Cool Twisted Evil Laughing I think Fran and I will be good friends.
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:40 pm

ive never listned to rufas wainwright, but i have a couple of his tour shirts i've never worn

i found them at a discount store with all kindsa crazy stuff, i paid a dollar a piece for em
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:14 pm

If you were a true gentlemen, you'd send em to krissy & Merts for Xmas. sunny
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 am

Oh, what I would give for a Rufus shirt before the concert on November 8th! lol.....I've looked around on ebay but nothing has sparked my interest yet, which surprises me. You'd think my entire wardrobe would consist of MJ and Rufus screened tees. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:42 am

I just got a MJ Tshirt tonight Krissy! It's cool. Black with a subtle outline of his face... classy lookin.

Um, ya gonna make the MJ thread or what? Razz bounce
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:40 am

I will, I will!!! Razz I just video spammed my mother's facebook page with plenty of Rufus does Judy vids to make her realize just what she's missing when I go see him live. Razz
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Rufus should have fabulous shirts!!! You'd expect them all to be fantastic! Smile
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:32 am

ha ha ha, just found this!

http://cgi.ebay.com/MRS-RUFUS-WAINWRIGHT-T-SHIRT-great-gift-for-fans-new_W0QQitemZ250414222925QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WC_Shirts_Tops?hash=item3a4dd9ce4d

makes me laugh. don't they know that there will never be a Mrs. Rufus Wainwright? Laughing Silly fools, trying to make a buck on ebay. Razz
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:02 am

LMAO. You should buy that... It would so creep him out. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:04 pm

lol! Maybe by concert 4 or 5....for concert 1, I think I'll just try to avoid looking frumpy. I have a great scarf that is just sparkly enough to be girly and awesome for his fabulous ass......and I'll pair it with a really cute outfit and probably kill myself in Downtown Seattle in some cute heels. Laughing He BETTER come out after the show!
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Very Happy I'm soooo excited for you!!! It's the next best thing to getting to see his sparkly self! Smile
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:49 pm

I haven't started a countdown of the days yet because I know my head will explode and I want to put that off until after the show! It can explode on the train when I head home from Seattle!!! I swear, I'll get off the Amtrak in Bellingham and punch the first person I see right in the jugular and scream "I saw Rufus Wainwright last night!!!!!!!" and I'll exit the scene doing jazz hands. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:53 pm

That sounds like the right reaction. Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:52 am

I got a flyer in the mail today from Seattle Symphony Orchestra, reminding me that Ru-bear was going to be in Seattle this Sunday. BAH! Like I had forgotten THAT!!!! I'm only counting down the days like a rabid beast. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:51 am

The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! 22367a

That's the most recent pic of Rufus I can find in the news. If he looks like that tomorrow, then I shall swoon and die. I love you I think I'm coming down with the flu so I might as well find a good way to go out! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Have a great time with Rufus, Krissy!! Smile
And don't get the flu, that's an order! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next