Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!

Go down 
+2
mert
*krissyloohoo*
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:40 am

Full report tomorrow, but just a quick one and then I'm off to bed. I feel like ass and have to work tomorrow but....

I JUST GOT HOME FROM MEETING RUFUS WAINWRIGHT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:53 am

Surprised Wow, you met him?!! How'd you pull that off, you jazz handing whore you?!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:36 am

Full report is over at CP. I will be posting pics in here later, of course, but if I try to recall any more from last night at this point for ANOTHER update, my face will explode. It will be a happy explosion, of course (wow, that sounds bad), but we'll just be happy with photos as I get them uploaded online! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:14 am

I'm so happy for ya loooooohooooooo! Smile
Back to top Go down
mash

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:32 am

super-fap lol
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 am

fap? Laughing Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:11 am

Is a fap like a fop, but with more 'a' in it? tongue
Back to top Go down
mash

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:33 am

Okay, so I was walking through the men's department in a store at the mall after I got off work yesterday, and I saw this ridiculous purple shirt that simply screamed "Rufus!" to me. I immediately giggled and thought "I know what Judd's getting for Christmas!" Laughing

Somebody tell me if that's a bad thing? Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:37 am

Hmm... Does Judd have the urge to look dashing like Ru-bear? Razz Laughing

Why didn't you take a pic of the shirt? Even a cell pic woulda given us an idea! Wink
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:37 pm

I'm not worried about the shirt itself being a bad idea. It was purple and great and Judd looks awesome in purple. I've bought him stuff in purple before, but instead of going "oooh! that's so Judd!!" I went "oooh, that's so Rufus!!!" Laughing THEN I contemplated being evil and getting it for Judd after that. Laughing Laughing Razz

I'm just being silly overall in asking if it was a bad thing. Judd and Rufus (minus all of Ru's super sparkling, bedazzled jackets and pantsuits and stuff he performs in) actually dress a lot alike. Judd has great style, and looks amazing in colors. Razz I just had to be a goon because I thought of Ru instead of my boyfriend immediately. Razz

BUT I do have to head back over to the mall today so I might see if I can sneak a shot of it! Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:23 am

Cool. I'm all about purple shirts. It's the Prince in me. Cool Wink
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:03 am

So I didn't get a picture of it. BUT, I can tell you more about it. It's a v-neck long sleeve shirt, and it would look FANTASTIC with a simple white-collared button up underneath it. Twisted Evil and it's like, purple cauliflower purple.... Laughing

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_guX_6K_TO7E/R09_Dq2QSYI/AAAAAAAAAa4/U83ydtJ5uXs/s1600-R/Purple%2BCauliflower.JPG

like that. Laughing I just want to make him wear it right now. Razz
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:30 am

Purple cauliflower? Wowzers! Laughing
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:36 pm

flower Psychedelic! flower
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:43 pm

You guys have never eaten purple cauliflower before? affraid Laughing Laughing

I love that crap. I have the best recipe for cauliflower. You basically process it to the point that it can be replacement for mashed potatoes, and it's very very RIDICULOUSLY good. OH, the joys of knowing alternatives for a diabetic diet. Razz I used to bust this kind of knowledge out for my dad all the time. Anyhoo, when you make it with the purple cauliflower, it's quite fantastic looking! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:21 am

My mom used to make that... the cauliflower goo stuff. lol It's pretty good. I think you mash it up with eggs or somethin?

But if you did that to purple cauliflower it would just be... purple goo? eewwwww. Laughing
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:36 am

No eggs are involved in this recipe. I'll have to try and find it. It's really simple and super tasty! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Ok cool. I'd prefer it without eggs anyway. Damn, we need a recipes thread, especially for the holidays! santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!   The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Super-Fab, Sparkling, Feather-boa clad Rufus Wainwright Appreciation Thread!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2