Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD

Go down 
+9
silverbrooke
Sarah
Middle Class Sam
interviewsover
loaluvsyourlife
mert
*krissyloohoo*
ArtReborn
low
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
picturegirl

picturegirl

ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:47 pm

Rein2.0 wrote:
Coz I, Rein2.0 am completely fuckin retarded. lol!

silent
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:04 am

That may be true, kiddo, but how does that answer mash's question? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:06 am

so thats what your doing with your mod powers, ok
i am a stupid cunt.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:09 am

Rein2.0 wrote:
so thats what your doing with your mod powers, ok
stupid cunt.
I didn't use any of my "powers" for that last Q. But if you call me a cunt again, I'll be rather tempted, boy. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:16 am

Rein2.0 wrote:
Coz, Low is a low life scum bag and needs to start changing his life instead of changing my posts lol!
WTH are you talking about, kid? First you accuse me, then Low... what post of yours was changed? Are you on something or did I miss it somehow? Neutral

Edit: Oh... I just realized that Low musta fucked with your original post and put the "Reino''s retarded" thing. Hmm,. not cool of him, but then again, you musta said somethin pretty damn awful to make him do that! I don't even wanna know! Rolling Eyes Laughing

OK, back to questions...

What's your guiltiest pleasures?
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:41 am

they way i see it, anything that reino says thats over the top disrespectful to any females or myself, i will make against him.

only fair fuckface.
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:10 pm

ArtReborn wrote:
Rein2.0 wrote:
Coz, Low is a low life scum bag and needs to start changing his life instead of changing my posts lol!
WTH are you talking about, kid? First you accuse me, then Low... what post of yours was changed? Are you on something or did I miss it somehow? Neutral

Edit: Oh... I just realized that Low musta fucked with your original post and put the "Reino''s retarded" thing. Hmm,. not cool of him, but then again, you musta said somethin pretty damn awful to make him do that! I don't even wanna know! Rolling Eyes Laughing

OK, back to questions...

What's your guiltiest pleasures?
I wasnt calling you a cunt in the first place, sorry for the misunderstanding art.
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:12 pm

low wrote:
they way i see it, anything that reino says thats over the top disrespectful to any females or myself, i will make against him.

only fair fuckface.
Im not gonna argue anymore, I didnt even remember what I replied to mash, but if there was something offencive to her sorry, but this shit can stop now.
Back to top Go down
picturegirl

picturegirl

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:26 pm

stop fighting, please. I love you
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:26 am

Aww, it'll be ok Pic.

On behalf of Low, the rude kid and I: I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you clown clown clown clown flower flower flower flower cheers cheers cheers cheers

All better? Wink
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:02 am

love kid

im not offended.

everybody, continue wwhoring as usual Very Happy

/...yes, im baked.
Back to top Go down
Middle Class Sam

Middle Class Sam

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Yo what's going on, is Reinface still on here Sad

How was your day?
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Middle Class Sam wrote:
Yo what's going on, is Reinface still on here Sad

How was your day?

my days great.

thxgiving is soon. im psyched.
Back to top Go down
mert

mert

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Didn't ask a question, Low! Laughing So I'll answer the last one too. Wink

My day was okay. Got a haircut, FINALLY. I have fine hair but a lot of it, and it grows soooo fast. I had a mop for a long time, and now it's all thin and light. Very Happy Then I got the H1N1 shot, which is good but my arm hurts now. Crying or Very sad Laughing And it's the 18th anniversary of Freddie Mercury's death, so I'm listening to Queen - so good for Queen, bad for no Freddie.

Same q! How was your day?
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:21 am

Crap. Our internet has been off for nearly 3 days, yet our cable company had no explanation for it. I'm on my cell to do this! I'm thinkin we should just go with air cards or somethin... Here's hoping Thanksgiving day will be better.

Do you like to stuff your face with food at the holidays? Cool
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:37 am

Yes I do, I'd like to know where it hides.

Reino...wow. I spend every day surrounded by teenagers and yet this little dickhead on a forum manages to piss me off more than any one of them. It's quite obvious you use the internet as an environment to feel better about yourself. Swearing and being an overall douche doesn't make you seem tough. So you know what? Try saying something with just an OUNCE of logic and meaning. For once.

same q
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:15 am

ArtReborn wrote:
Crap. Our internet has been off for nearly 3 days, yet our cable company had no explanation for it. I'm on my cell to do this! I'm thinkin we should just go with air cards or somethin... Here's hoping Thanksgiving day will be better.

Do you like to stuff your face with food at the holidays? Cool

oh yes. thanksgiving has been filled with much food, wine, and liqour.

oh how i love thxgiving

what do you want for christmas?? santa
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:49 am

A stable internet service! Laughing
That and some time alone with Loa would be nice. Ugh, we really need some time to ourselves. And of course I'd like a Wii to fall from heaven. Wink

Same Q...
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:02 pm

A Kodak Zi8 1080p HD pocket camcorder. Cool Oh, and I'd REALLY like for this economy to get better in a hurry!

Same q.
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:24 pm

A working copy of GTA IV would be nice

same q
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:45 am

A Gibson SG (Flame Shields were activated already)
Rolling Eyes *sigh* Rolling Eyes
The only person here having a go at me when I explained myself, here we go since you want to continue this argument of course; I fucking have no idea why Low changed my comment/reply to mash, neither of us remember what I typed and I dont think I typed something that bad, I had a go at him because he didnt explain his actions or anything so if you dont mind "Little Dickhead" is requesting you to fuck off to your cave when you dont wanna slash me with your paws.
Merry Christmas!

Same Q.
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:55 am

I want love and happiness all around, and for all of the angst to go away. Razz

Laughing I can't think of anything I want that isn't totally selfish. I'd love to upgrade my camera but the camera I have is just fine and I should be grateful and shut it. Laughing So I'll just say that I'd love to see my family, and I'm going to get to. Oh, and my boyfriend's sister (practically my sister-in-law) is having a baby any day now. Her first!!! Very Happy

So in a way, I'll be an aunt all over again! 5th one for me! Very Happy I don't think I could really ask for much else, unless it would be for my seasonal job to work itself out into a permanent one so I can get rid of the crappy job. Laughing Naturally, I'd love for my health issues to clear up but I'm already working on that to the best of my ability. Razz

Same Q!
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:10 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
I don't think I could really ask for much else, unless it would be for my seasonal job to work itself out into a permanent one so I can get rid of the crappy job. Laughing Naturally, I'd love for my health issues to clear up but I'm already working on that to the best of my ability. Razz
!
I want these things for you too!!! bounce santa
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Rein2.0 wrote:
A Gibson SG (Flame Shields were activated already)
Rolling Eyes *sigh* Rolling Eyes
The only person here having a go at me when I explained myself, here we go since you want to continue this argument of course; I fucking have no idea why Low changed my comment/reply to mash, neither of us remember what I typed and I dont think I typed something that bad, I had a go at him because he didnt explain his actions or anything so if you dont mind "Little Dickhead" is requesting you to fuck off to your cave when you dont wanna slash me with your paws.
Merry Christmas!

Same Q.

you're still whining?

for everyones information, reino decided to call a girl 'completely retarded'. not her comments or opinions.. but her. i'm an asshole, but thats a tough shot.
Back to top Go down
loaluvsyourlife

loaluvsyourlife

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Seriously?? The boy should be thanking Low for changing his post, especially if it was so easy for him to forget what he wrote.

Then, again, he doesn't have a thankful bone in his little body, does he?

Anyway, a Gibson SG would be cool to get. I have an Epiphone Red SG in need of a bit of repair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/loa.shelley?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next