Young Modern Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk about silverchair, love, and whatever else their beautiful little hearts desire without fear of moderators or mystigators!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD

Go down 
+9
silverbrooke
Sarah
Middle Class Sam
interviewsover
loaluvsyourlife
mert
*krissyloohoo*
ArtReborn
low
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Running almost 3 1/2 miles tonight, trying to prepare for a 5k race next month. Very Happy

Should Mr. thieving and I consider getting a hand-fed Goldies Lorikeet and will Guinness try to eat him?
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:09 am

Hmm, I've never heard of a dog that goes out of its way to eat birds, but... I would if I was a dog. Cool

Do you like birds or do they drive you crazy like they do me? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:22 am

I love them, my motto is "A human being cant hate an animal. The human being is destroying the animals world, isn't that bad enough?"

same q
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:45 am

I like birds just fine. Particularly the larger birds. Falcons, Hawks, Eagles, etc, etc. Used to spend summers working Ren Faires with my sister and I was always a part of the Hawk and Falcon demonstrations. They are absolutely incredible creatures.

What's your favorite thing to get at Bath and Body Works?
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:04 am

Um, I don't know... I'm not a regular customer. But I would be if you worked there. Wink

So did ya get the job or what?
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:14 am

Never asked.

Quizzy time! silverchair quiz https://apps.facebook.com/quizcreate/quiz.php/498571/Silverchair-Quiz/?ref=nf
What score did you get?
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Didn't take the quiz so I don't have a score.

And yes, Art, I got the job. Very Happy

Do you like water chestnuts?
Back to top Go down
low

low

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:17 pm

i dont think ive ever had a water chestnut.

i like all nuts except cashews though, so i probably would.

do you like peanut brittle?
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:15 am

Yeah, when the honey's in it.

PLaese take the quiz it will literally take 3 minutes!
what score did you get? https://apps.facebook.com/quizcreate/quiz.php/498571/Silverchair-Quiz/?ref=nf
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:34 am

87% happy? Ugh... things I do for you kid. tongue

(btw Krissy, AWESOME about the job! damn happy for ya!!! *does a Mj twirl*)

Do you think there are sentient beings on another planet or somewhere else besides Earth?
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:39 am

I do think there is another planet but not in our solar system, Ill meet up with you and then we can go in hyperspace and fly away!

btw this isnt a question but what question did you get wrong on the silverchair quiz?

same q!
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:14 pm

Uh.. if I recall I put Gibson les Paul instead of custom... some technicality like that. You little bugger. Razz

I definitely think there's like outside of Earth... this cosmos of ours is so damn huge, it seems logical to me that creatures existed long before us and moved on elsewhere. Or perhaps there are beings on some other planet in an entirely different galaxy. I'm not fearful of aliens though... I think if they wanted to hurt us, they would have done so already.

Do you feel like dancing? (he asks as he sits listening to the Bee Gees on the radio at work. lol)
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:28 am

Waltzing to Luv Your Life, lol.
What chair songs make you want to dance, jump and sit down STFU and listen.
(like Dance._____Jump._____STFU & listen.______)
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:39 pm

That Q confuses me, but The Door makes me want to dance & jump. Tuna makes me want to STFU & listen... the song, not the CPer. Cool Razz

What do you really want to do before you die?
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Ride a camel in an Egyptian desert, see the Valley of the Kings and the Pyramids. And go to Alaska.

Same Q!
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:28 am

Yeah I totally want to see the pyramids and all that Egypt stuff too... maybe not the camel riding part though.

Obviously I want to publish books and plays... but I also want to have kids and start a family that actually love and respect each other (as opposed to the people that I was born to.)

Same Q
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:16 am

*krissyloohoo* wrote:
Ride a camel in an Egyptian desert, see the Valley of the Kings and the Pyramids. And go to Alaska.
Ketchupslut gets in for free
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 am

Rein2.0 wrote:
*krissyloohoo* wrote:
Ketchupslut gets in for free

I sure hope so. Razz If I could get to do these things on a photographer's pass, then my life could officially end ecstatically. Very Happy

hmm, new question.

Which of the following is your favorite way to make your house smell great: candles or scented oil burners?
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:44 am

Candles. I'm not sure what scented oil burners are, but I get all allergic and sinusy when incense is burning anywhere near me.

How do you relax?
Back to top Go down
*krissyloohoo*

*krissyloohoo*

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:53 am

I relax through candles, scented oils, incense, long baths, good music, etc, etc... lol

same q!
Back to top Go down
MrsThieving

MrsThieving

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:54 am

I lounge on the couch, throw my supersoft microfiber throw blanket over me and Guinness jumps up and lies across my legs and shoves his nose in the blanket (the big cuddle-monster). I try and just relax and watch TV, but I'm usually out cold within about 10 minutes. Actually, I'm getting ready to do that shortly! Very Happy Oh, and a glass or two of wine usually chills me right out too!

Same q.
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:16 am

MrsThieving wrote:
I lounge on the couch, throw my supersoft microfiber throw blanket over me and Guinness jumps up and lies across my legs and shoves his nose in the blanket (the big cuddle-monster). I try and just relax and watch TV, but I'm usually out cold within about 10 minutes. Actually, I'm getting ready to do that shortly! Very Happy Oh, and a glass or two of wine usually chills me right out too!
You know the truth... and I love your life. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:07 am

Reino relax?
Does not compute unless has a swim before bed lol!
Back to top Go down
ArtReborn

ArtReborn

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:08 am

Swim boy, swiiiimmmm!!! bounce Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rein2.0

Rein2.0

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:12 am

Lol that bouncing emoticon made me literally Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD   ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASK A QUESTION, ANSWER A QUESTION THREAD
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next